Lachie Hansen to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

i went to school with jack riewoldt, he's not as good as people make him out to be and there was at least 10 people at the school that were better players than him.

Only reason he's in the afl is he's nicks cousin, and his kicking for goal is horrible, plus he's been training for 3 years plus and he still looks like a stick.

rofl.

What are u talking about mate? Jack Riewoldts kicks all the important goals. :thumbsu:

The bloke can roost the ball a good 35m when he gets onto 'em. :thumbsu:

Only club you have a right to troll (barely I might add) is Melbourne.

You can't even do that...Wonder how it would feel to be the only club to lose to Melbourne in 22 rounds?

If you need further proof how shit your joint really is (although you wouldn't think any proof should be required after the last 30 years), keep an eye on which coaches will be "queueing up" to be interviewed for your job. Forget Buckley, even most assistants wouldn't want to apply for that shit of a job.

In all honesty, how desperate does any assistant coach have to be to agree to a Richmond job first up? Given how few coaches have got a second gig after getting a sack elsewhere, Richmond job would just about be a dead end for anyone.

The only people crazy enough to do it would be older folks like Sheedy or Pagan who everyone else regards as yesterday's men.

Enjoy Jade Rawlings while you can.

And the best thing about talking to Richmond supporters on the web is knowing that most of them (90% I'd say) have not only never seen a flag, but would at the most recall 3 finals appearances in their living memory. How can we take their footy views seriously, even if they really believe they know something about the business of winning premierships? The 10% would be folks aged 38 plus - not sure how many of them are on Bigfooty. I reckon you can only really remember a flag if you were at least 10 years old at the time.

Jeez, I especially enjoyed the contrasting situations in how both clubs handled the changing of their coaches. :thumbsu:

Quite envious of how Richmond handled it, actually. :thumbsu:

Considering he isn't playing at the moment I don't get the point of your well thought out post. Anyways, this is getting boring. Picking on the lowly Kangaroos just feels mean as I don't want to crush your hope for the future anymore. You already have given up going to games, I don't want you to give up on the sport too. Keep the heads up boys. :)

According to the ladder position, if we're lowly what are Richmond? I'm glad we have a good young list to work with, and aren't part of the basket case of a club situation on Punt Road.

Ah, speaking on hope for the future, weren't Richmond meant to have that..... 5 years ago?

Sorry I can barely respond to your post, the ultimate line was where you stated your school had 10 players better than Jack, no one ever should take you seriously.

But it was post of the century IMO.

No it simply shows how bad riewoldt is. Many people were annoyed that he was selected by scouts over people at the school. I dont care if you believe me or not, you didnt go to my college so you really cant comment.

Also- Would like to know what richmonds rebuilding from.... We're gradually losing all our older PREMIERSHIP PLAYERS and now its time for a rebuild. Whats your reason?

No it simply shows how bad riewoldt is. Many people were annoyed that he was selected by scouts over people at the school. I dont care if you believe me or not, you didnt go to my college so you really cant comment.

Well I guess your school mates would know more than AFL recruiters. JR must be really bad considering 'he still looks like a stick' according to you but has managed over a goal a game at AFL level playing as the lone tall in the forward line. Don't let facts get in the way of a good troll, right?

Well I guess your school mates would know more than AFL recruiters. JR must be really bad considering 'he still looks like a stick' according to you but has managed over a goal a game at AFL level playing as the lone tall in the forward line. Don't let facts get in the way of a good troll, right?

Lone Tall... of course he's going to get a possession or two. If he's the lone forward option shouldnt he be kicking more goals?

Dont let logic get in the way of a good troll right?

Also generally when people go to another teams board, its good courtesy to show some respect. I dont think one Richmond supporter even attempted that so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since playing as the lone tall in the forward line, David Hales has averaged over a goal a game.:thumbsu:

I don't mind Riewoldt, I just don't think he'll be a star, more of a tallish HFF.

If I supported Richmond I believe I'd have hung myself a long time ago.

It's not just that they're shit, it's that they give their fans illusions of grandeur and wipe them out... year after year after year. I pity Richmond and their fans.

I hope they make finals whilst Richo is still around.

hmm big future at NM, sheesh that midfield lead by simpson harris and swallow has the league just trembling:D

Ah, shows how much knowledge you have.

Richmonds midfield will have to send it's players back to the nursing home soon.

Deledio and Cotchin are the only good youngsters in your midfield at the moment, so I wouldn't even start on ours.

It's not just that they're shit, it's that they give their fans illusions of grandeur and wipe them out... year after year after year. I pity Richmond and their fans.

Poor old Richo. He would have to be running out for his last game with his grand kids by his side.

Deledio and Cotchin are the only good youngsters in your midfield at the moment, so I wouldn't even start on ours.

The media has also been talking about Deledio wanting to be traded, whether or not its true is irrelevant i just think its funny.

I think that sums up how most AFL fans feel about Richmond. :(

Collins, Foley and Jackson no good then? Those 3 are better than your best 3 midfielders.

I'll give you Foley. But for God's sake, Jackson and Collins?
Next you'll want Oackley-Nicholls in there.

Collins, Foley and Jackson no good then? Those 3 are better than your best 3 midfielders.

Lol, our midfield has been one of the biggest changes over the last year or so. We have young players like Ziebell, Wright,JWS, Swallow, Garlett, Still have Wells, Have utility players like Petrie and Mcintosh who can play almost anywhere and be dangerous in these positions. Your coming up dry mate.

Combine that with having a pretty damn good young defense and all we need to look at is our forward line. Richmond on the other hand... holes everywhere.

Poor old Barnzy. It was getting boring for him but he couldn't manage to pull himself away from the screen. :thumbsdown:

....... keep an eye on which coaches will be "queueing up" to be interviewed for your job. Forget Buckley, even most assistants wouldn't want to apply for that shit of a job.

In all honesty, how desperate does any assistant coach have to be to agree to a Richmond job first up? Given how few coaches have got a second gig after getting a sack elsewhere, Richmond job would just about be a dead end for anyone......

Yeah imagine....:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie Hansen to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back