Player Watch Lachlan Murphy - 100 Games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Berry has quality centre clearance ability and enough skills to work as an inside mid. Do you really trust Berry to hit up targets in open space consistently in a half forward role?

Yeah I’m ruling those guys out, because they’re ludicrous options. Guys like Cook actually make sense, given the skill set. I can see Dowling or Nank working in that role too, but the former still needs a bit of development time (though should get games this year), and the latter looks like he’ll be getting games as a half back/wing

Basically, I don’t think replacing Murphy is a matter of urgency right now

I don’t trust Murphy to do that consistently, murphy’s kick is really overrated

Sincere congratulations to Lachlan Murphy who will definitely play his 100th match this week against Geelong

I don't think he would be getting a game this far into his career at any other club.

The Crows know he is a 25th man depth player. He knows he is a 25th man depth player but rebuild circumstances have him in the best 22. Thats not his fault. Like McHenry he will gradually be moved out as talent on the list develops.

The Crows know he is a 25th man depth player. He knows he is a 25th man depth player but rebuild circumstances have him in the best 22. Thats not his fault. Like McHenry he will gradually be moved out as talent on the list develops.
You don’t out a 25th man depth player in your leadership group and finish 6th place in your B&F. The coaches clearly rate what he’s doing which throws more doubt around them.

You don’t out a 25th man depth player in your leadership group and finish 6th place in your B&F. The coaches clearly rate what he’s doing which throws more doubt around them.

Oh...I thought the players vote a leadership group in. I took his selection in the leadership group was a way for him to build his mentoring skills. I dont even take it as a bad thing because those skills can apply to the Sanfl as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 games for Lucky Murphy
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Sincere congratulations to Lachlan Murphy who will definitely play his 100th match this week against Geelong

🤢🤢🤢🤮

He makes Luke Jericho look like Andrew Mcleod.

How many good ones? 12?

Doubt it.

Career highlight - getting hit high in a Showdown and staying down so Dawson kicks the winning goal.

Over his career he is average in every stat with exception of disposals which he is below average.

But he is in our leadership group, so his card gets stamped until the end of his career. **** me, what attribute sets him apart from others. Can’t think of one other than washing cars.

Oh...I thought the players vote a leadership group in. I took his selection in the leadership group was a way for him to build his mentoring skills. I dont even take it as a bad thing because those skills can apply to the Sanfl as well.

I’m absolutely convinced the players don’t understand what term “leadership” means.

Well done making it to 100 games.

But is a prime example of a player that should be getting squeezed out of the side if we are to progress up the ladder. Not embedded in the leadership group!

Vintage Crows
It was confronting to hear him talk about 200 games and honeslty accepted he probably will get there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back