Ladies Lounge - For women only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, I see about a page worth of quotes have already been deleted from this thread. Guys a little put out or threatened by this perhaps? :confused:

Anyway, hi, I'm Shell, am 28yo, been supporting the Cats since I was 13 and saw Gary Ablett kick 14 goals at the G. I was a goner after that. (even tho they lost, lol) :eek:

As creator (well sort of creator) of that thread, i take particular offence at Liza's comment. :thumbsdown:

Only a handful deleted actually. The rest are by a certain poster from Ballarat.

Lucky you!

some guy was trying to punch up a 4wd in the middle of the road =S

its soo good to talk to geelong supporters!! im so sick of the geelong boys going on the hawthorn board saying we stole it and all that crap..
you girls have class
Hahaha... You don't know what I'm secretly thinking about you. :p Nah, you girls aren't too bad either. I don't like your male supporters either - even before the GF, I really, really disliked Hawthorn because of them.

In all honesty, I'm pretty much over the loss. I change the channel whenever the ad for the GF DVD comes on and mentally boo every Hawthorn poster/sticker I see but otherwise, I'm over it.

In regards to the races........I don't understand why these young girls go to so much trouble and expense to look absolutely stunning......then get smashed!!

They end up looking like drunken tramps..(thats being polite) and spoil the whole appearance...

Do they know what they look like to others?..Do they care??
Because it's the coooolll thing to do.

So tell us Fred, is Suzi enjoying the Ladies Lounge? :D
Who is Suzi? I've seen her name on here so many times.

Oh, and eliiiza, try comparing your loss to our 2006 one. It was hell. Haven't watched the replay to this day, and I'm STILL left wondering how we beat the West Coast team in a Grand Final once, and came 2 points withing doing it the year after..

Who is Suzi? I've seen her name on here so many times.

Oh, and eliiiza, try comparing your loss to our 2006 one. It was hell. Haven't watched the replay to this day, and I'm STILL left wondering how we beat the West Coast team in a Grand Final once, and came 2 points withing doing it the year after..

She's a long time poster, who annoyed the wrong people to often, so Admin put her on global ignore, them & the Mods are the only ones who can read her posts, unless one of them quote her.

We have the occasional 'Suzi Tuesday' when her posts are visible.:)

Lucky you!

some guy was trying to punch up a 4wd in the middle of the road =S

its soo good to talk to geelong supporters!! im so sick of the geelong boys going on the hawthorn board saying we stole it and all that crap..
you girls have class

You did!!!! :rolleyes:

Lol, kidding. Congratulations, etc etc. The only one gripe is the rushing/ walking behinds issue. I really think its an ugly aspect that has come into our game and its really gotta be stamped out. Gripe over!!

They dont care, macmum.

Its all about getting drunk and passing out for some ladies nowdays unfortunately.
One young thing I know, was angry one particular night, that she didnt pass out,as thats the best part. When I had the discussion with her about rape, etc, she honestly didnt think anyone would harm her passed out on the ground at a party.

and yet, we see it at work, people been r*ped whilst binge drinking.

sad sad stuff.

:eek: You are ****ing kidding me. That is so sad. Another thing is their body becomes more and more used to the alcohol, so they wil need more alcohol to indeed make themselves get to the "best bit" and pass out. Think about the long term harm they are doing to their body.

But eh, their choice I suppose at the end of the day.

Only a handful deleted actually. The rest are by a certain poster from Ballarat.

Ninty? Catman Forever? :D

Hahaha... You don't know what I'm secretly thinking about you. :p Nah, you girls aren't too bad either. I don't like your male supporters either - even before the GF, I really, really disliked Hawthorn because of them.

In all honesty, I'm pretty much over the loss. I change the channel whenever the ad for the GF DVD comes on and mentally boo every Hawthorn poster/sticker I see but otherwise, I'm over it.

Because it's the coooolll thing to do.

so so sad that you think that way. why is that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did!!!! :rolleyes:

Lol, kidding. Congratulations, etc etc. The only one gripe is the rushing/ walking behinds issue. I really think its an ugly aspect that has come into our game and its really gotta be stamped out. Gripe over!!

yeahh i didnt like that either but hey gotta do what ya gotta do!
i was very lucky to be at the MCG on that amazing day the 1st grandfinal id been to. personally i dont think you should be there if your club isnt in it cos its always the die hards that miss out! i didnt expect us to win it i just hoped we would come close. my mum cried in the 3rd quarter and the last my sister and i where shaking cos i we couldnt believe it. after just about my whole life of us being a crappy team all those years of watching the 100pt smashings finally it seemed worth it!!

yeahh i didnt like that either but hey gotta do what ya gotta do!
i was very lucky to be at the MCG on that amazing day the 1st grandfinal id been to. personally i dont think you should be there if your club isnt in it cos its always the die hards that miss out! i didnt expect us to win it i just hoped we would come close. my mum cried in the 3rd quarter and the last my sister and i where shaking cos i we couldnt believe it. after just about my whole life of us being a crappy team all those years of watching the 100pt smashings finally it seemed worth it!!

Yeah, well ya got away with it this year, but hopefully the AFL do something about it. (I know you could call me a hypocrite if Geelong won using that i wouldnt have the same opinion- but meh), but yeah i really do think it looks pretty ugly and isnt in the spirit of the game.

And you are lucky to see a winning GF the first time. My first GF i watched us get thumped by Carlton. :(

Geelong will really need to utilise the next two years and have a real crack, or else our time will pass us by, imo. Hawks will get stronger as well as Dogs... and the interstaters wont be down for long either, id reckon.

Yeah, well ya got away with it this year, but hopefully the AFL do something about it. (I know you could call me a hypocrite if Geelong won using that i wouldnt have the same opinion- but meh), but yeah i really do think it looks pretty ugly and isnt in the spirit of the game.

And you are lucky to see a winning GF the first time. My first GF i watched us get thumped by Carlton. :(

Geelong will really need to utilise the next two years and have a real crack, or else our time will pass us by, imo. Hawks will get stronger as well as Dogs... and the interstaters wont be down for long either, id reckon.

i hope we get better!!

im pretty sure this is a really girly thing but is anyone else really picky with what hairdresser you use and once they've found one they like you dont let anyone else do it??

my hairdresser is on holidays atm (damm her) and i have to wait untill december now cos shes that booked up!

Eh, i go to the same salon, but they're all pretty good so I dont mind.

Once place i'll never go back to again is HairHouse Warehouse to have my hair cut. (I got a free voucher with a hair straighten I bought from there). This is how my appointment went: Waited and waited and WAITED to have my eyebrows done, finally they started cutting my hair a whole 45 mins after the appointment was due to start, got my eyebrows done, hair cut finished (which was crap) and they got hair dye on the back of my jumper. Red hair dye.

Yeah needless to say ive never been back. :thumbsu:

I dont know how I started loving the ole Blue and white:eek:I have always just loved Footy.I dont live far from Skilled ..so crossing the bridge in my Cats scarf on match day has always been a ritual and I like to walk back too:D

ahh that would be very very annoying! i dont trust those places

and what looks even worse is when girls have dyed and straightened there hair soo much it doesnt grow!!
and i cant handle cheep extensions looks really ****y. some girls at my school use each others extensions after ones done with them!! gross as

Extensions are fake and ratty. Hate them.

I straighten my hair, but have never dyed it. My hair is veryyy thick, shiny and healthy. The curls are uncurling though so its just waves now.

Most people have no idea how to straighten and style their hair with minimum damage and they walk around with hair that looks like like fairy floss..

I try and limit straightening my hair to 1-2 times a week. But its difficult to stick to that sometimes. Put a colour in to lighten my hair once in while and have never put in hair extensions. Ew, ive seen Americas Next Top Model and have seen some horror stories with those. (ie, the girl crying, in so much pain as they're putting them in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back