Ladies Lounge - For women only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't usually do anything for it as my friends always say its too close to christmas!! (its the middle of November though!!!)
Ouch, that's mean. :(

Well I'm waiting....maybe he can get together with Nathan then!!!:D:D:D
Hahahaha.... Oh the mischief those two would get up to.

Ummm can't remember any of his antics at the moment, but I'll post when I remember something (he's protesting now, bahaha). :p

Women know about facial appearance, so I come to you with a question:

What is 'pasty' skin?

I often hear people of Anglo-Saxan background talking about 'pasty skin', but I'm not sure what they mean by it.

I tried to google it, but all I got was -tips- for improving pasty skin. When I google imaged it, I couldn't make sense of any similarity between the pics, except for the people appearing to be of Anglo-Saxan background (like the people I know who talk about it).

Is this an Anglo-Saxan feature, like say black hair with Asians, or olive skin like Mediterraneans?

I have a mixed background myself, for what it's worth, and although I'm told my skin is different to their's, I'm still simply curious to know what it means.

Thanks for any help, as I'm clueless what pasty means.

Sort of like this:
265236195_064f763f2a.jpg

Sort of like this:
265236195_064f763f2a.jpg

^ohhhhhh, i see now

i've seen people like that before

Pasty skin is pale and there's no moisture or glow in it, i.e. no oil. At least, that's what it means to me.

You need a better cleanser and moisturiser to deal with this.

^lol I don't have pasty skin, mine's the complete opposite (as pointed out by the people who were talking about their own pasty skin in my previous post).

I was thinking pasty entailed oily, as a paste is oil-like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never thought that Robert Swift would ever make an appearance in this thread. I would say he used to be more pasty though.

Sonics/Thunder fan eliiiiiiza?

Robert_Swift_2.jpg

Now he's just . . .

swift.jpg
Oh, nah. I just found him on Google! There's something Cameron Ling-esque about him in that last picture...

Pasty skin is pale and there's no moisture or glow in it, i.e. no oil. At least, that's what it means to me.

You need a better cleanser and moisturiser to deal with this.
You can do this but pale skin or fair complexion means that you can't actually go out in the sun without covering up with sunscreen.
If you like me and can't put anything on your face just wear a hat.

Just got an email before about this thread, great to see many other females here on Big Footy. I'm 20.

pasty, to me, looks very pale and sick looking.....no colour

Pasty skin is like uncooked pastry or dough coloured. Pale with very little colour, like you've had gastro for 3 days. Unhealthy looking. Pasty.

* sits down with a coffee and a muffin *
So, who is around in the lounge...?

Well the only problem is that they r guys and they can't stand not having at least a little bit of control over us :cool: so i don't think it will matter how hard we try there is always going to be at least a few guys that r going to try to post there opinoin about the stuff that we don't want there opinion on. But then again thats not to say that we r going to give up on trying to make this our little forum.:D Really if guys r that desperate to post all there crap on here then we can always ignore it. :p;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back