Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sadder about this than the wooden spoon. Sorry Bears. All the best for season 24

One of the best darn posters on this board (if you've seen mine performance this week you'll know I'm an authority on that)- we'll miss ya! Have a good few.
Sitting in LAX with matchsticks in the eyelids. One flight to go. I forgot how much I hate air travel, TSA, CUstoms etc. I've given away more finger prints than my burglary days.

Sitting in LAX with matchsticks in the eyelids. One flight to go. I forgot how much I hate air travel, TSA, CUstoms etc. I've given away more finger prints than my burglary days.
Shoes off, shoes on, empty pockets, finger prints, 'what's the purpose of your travels, passport please, metal detector, bomb swipe

And that's just the first bloody checkpoint let alone the other 3....
Joys of the States ey!

Shoes off, shoes on, empty pockets, finger prints, 'what's the purpose of your travels, passport please, metal detector, bomb swipe

Joys of the States ey!
Spot on Tim...it's gone past ridiculous.

Careful you don't say that out loud at LAX - They're pretty precious with shit like that.

Hey everyone!

Will do a wrap up in the next few days, BnF night is coming up in the next couple of weeks, I'll announce a date once we've got our shit sorted!

Spot on Tim...it's gone past ridiculous.
You think the airport's bad, I get scanned every time I go into Etihad... then they wave my fellow Sainter mate through!

Maybe I need to look excited and smile more instead of fantasizing about donkey-punching all the slow walkers.

You think the airport's bad, I get scanned every time I go into Etihad... then they wave my fellow Sainter mate through!

Maybe I need to look excited and smile more instead of fantasizing about donkey-punching all the slow walkers.
Maybe you give off the Dwarf Burner vibe.
Avatarp enjoy! I think we're all a tad envious of 3 trips this season. Lucky duck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joys of the States ey!
The States let me do as I wanted. Korea on the other hand can GAGF. The pricks were all over me.

Maybe you give off the Dwarf Burner vibe.
Avatarp enjoy! I think we're all a tad envious of 3 trips this season. Lucky duck!
Thanks Doctor Gero I say it will be the last time every time I do USA but this time has really knocked me for 6. House sitting in Decatur for 2 more nights before the real fun begins...Have just watched 4 eps of Season 5 House Of Cards as body clock resets.

Thanks Doctor Gero I say it will be the last time every time I do USA but this time has really knocked me for 6. House sitting in Decatur for 2 more nights before the real fun begins...Have just watched 4 eps of Season 5 House Of Cards as body clock resets.
Do you like the NFL? NFL Network will get you through.

Next time you walk through make sure your fly is undone, they'll be too busy drooling to think about scanning you.

Once you know the rules there is no turning back! It's incredible.
I'm defs not a baseball fan. Boring as bat shit.
I went to a game in Texas once and it included,kiss cam,musical blowup lounge chairs(around the bases-kids did run:drunk:) ,belly flopper competitions (they actually had a pool behind second base outfield...and the whole proceedings was a one all drawo_O
Now I ask you, why the need for all this entertainment?
I rest my case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back