Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking during the game he was working his guts out, but not literally.

But he was up and down the ground all game.

Soldo came back through the Magpies so I don't get the underdone angle.

He did a few good things but De Koning played really well and I was super impressed with him. He can ruck, mark, kick, contest on the ground, seems tough, didn't stop.
He only played limited minutes in that SANFL game. To me that is inadequate preparation for a return to AFL as the sole ruckman and I questioned it at the time. The fact he was chucking up in the last quarter says he gave all he had. De Konig started on fire and Soldo eventually got on top or level pegging only to drop off the cliff in the last quarter.

He only played limited minutes in that SANFL game. To me that is inadequate preparation for a return to AFL as the sole ruckman and I questioned it at the time. The fact he was chucking up in the last quarter says he gave all he had. De Konig started on fire and Soldo eventually got on top or level pegging only to drop off the cliff in the last quarter.
I heard he played three quarters and was taken off which is usually a sign that they are happy with his output for the game so I assumed he was good to go.

Soldo went hard for the game but also rested a decent amount up forward too so maybe he was a touch underdone.

I guess he'll be better for the run.

I always thought this would happen. Both want to be no1 rucks and unfortunately Sweet has taken his opportunities and can't be dropped.

What do we get for trading Soldo? Second round pick and maybe a player?
Which clubs are desperate for rucks and are willing to pay whatever price; within reason to acquire his services?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade Ivan Soldo and Todd Marshall for Jack Lukosius (GC Suns).

What on earth would GC do with Soldo? They have both an older ruck and a younger ruck who are better than him. He'd be even further away from getting a game there than he is here.

The cost of Soldo, money better spend elsewhere?

He's now insurance with questionable durability

He's looking to be first Ruck he needs to get out.

Worse comes to worse Ratugolea/Scully pitch hit.

Alex Dodson.

We draft Alex and that should be a high priority if the opportunity is there, he's going get alot of sanfl game time so when Dante isn't in the Ruck Dodson will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back