Leadership team 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we do the thing where everyone gets a turn?

List is void of true leaders at least any that show it.

SPP. Would maybe try Dixon as he seems to have that presence occasionally.

Don't think anyone else has the mongrel in them to win at all costs and lead from the front, though not sure SPP is a rallier of troops.

Reckon Teakle and Visenti might have it in a few years.

Cotchin, Selwood, Hodge types.

Would you follow Ollie into war?

If we can convince Jack Graham to come he would make an excellent vice captain to Wines.

The fact that I had to think outside the club says a lot about the lack of mature leaders in the club.

If we can convince Jack Graham to come he would make an excellent vice captain to Wines.
Not sure he'd come in immediately as a VC

I do like getting in some leadership from the Richmond model though.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only argument that can be made for TJ as captain, and for the record I dont think its a good one, is that it could allow us a totally fresh start for 2024.

Or in other words, see out 2023 letting TJ, Bass and Ken all finish together, then start again in 2024 with whoever stands out this year.

It’s time for TJ to pass on the baton to wines but far out the s**t he cops on here is ridiculous. I don’t get it, he is still one of our most consistent and dependable defenders.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He’s dour, mostly dependable and gets exposed against bigger or more talented forwards. The captaincy has passed him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leadership team 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back