Competition Leadership Vacuum at the Baghdad Bombers .....who will step up and fill the void ?

Who should be the next Caliph at the Bombers

• Sun Ra

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Sun Ra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun Ra

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sun Ra

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (actually this is Sun Ra too)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

d9e1109f-f922-4d52-99d7-e3ffc9bf30c9-gif.1140115

F*** that gif is old.

About as old as the Bombers fake retirement gimmick. The only way you’ll leave Sweet is from a perma.
That is the Baghdad way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HaroLad should return
Aye aye, me hearty friends! T'is HaroLad here, ready to once again grace the virtual pitch with me wit and wisdom. Now, I hear ye callin' fer me to return to the captaincy of the Bombers, but let me tell ye, I've already achieved more than any man could ask for. I've hoisted three premiership cups, ran more yards than a thoroughbred, and scored more goals than a sharpshooter at a shootin' range.

So, let me sit back and enjoy me well-deserved victory lap in the backline, not havin' to put in too much effort to maintain me greatness. No need to chase the glory, for it has already found me. The legend of HaroLad shall live on, even if I choose to sit this round out.

F*** that gif is old.

About as old as the Bombers fake retirement gimmick. The only way you’ll leave Sweet is from a perma.
It’s good to have goals

:think: So the Bombers involved in this one. Doesnt surprise me at all.
Good to see that Dick, ermmmm Andy is on the ball as always

70f272bae27f289dce89a3970befd070.gif

It is but an illusion. Vote and you will feel better. You'll see. I may even give you some money. Does that help mate ?
Confirmed! You can't fool us any longer, your name is actually Kim-Sun-Ra, how many aliases do you have?

Many Korean voters are eagerly awaiting presidential election because it was declared a holiday, a move meant to lure people to polling stations. But there is another reason: a cash gift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Leadership Vacuum at the Baghdad Bombers .....who will step up and fill the void ?

Back