Suspended
Oct 9, 2003
Bald Patch County
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Rowan Jones, F-U
We have a most why not a least

For mine the standout is Dominic Cassisi, hes so terrible its scary. Port fans must cringe when he gets near it. Id say Jon Hay but does he even count as a AFL footballer anymore

From the Eagles, a tie between Chad FLetcher and Rowan Jones most would say but Rojo gets the chocolates cos he cant handball either.

A surprise inclusion for mine is Jordan Lewis, kid just cant kick at all.

Kane Tenace has the worst foot skills since another speedster who should have stuck to aths - David Clarke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crap kicking has really gone out of the game. the skill level of players on average is much higher than it used to be. the only thing that has not improved is goal kicking from a set shot.

crap kicks at the dees: Dutchy, read, miller. everyone else is good.

Technically not a senior player anymore (probably why), but Shannon Motlop for mine ... does the flashy stuff to get and keep the ball, but put it on the boot or hands and he turns it over every single time. :rolleyes:

F-U said:
One footed, kicks about 40m at the best of times.
I disagree completely with that and counter by saying his disposal has been excellent at times this year, he has hit Williams on the chest with some fantastic passes from 40m+.

Andrew Walker aka The Floater Man

Lonie_from_50 said:
Marc Murphy
Andrew Walker

Murphy? You're a disgrace!

Maybe Carrazzo but not Marc ...

I agree Walker's foot skills let him down ... but Marc?

Lucky I know you're just stirring the pot or I'd be really fired up.

HKW1 said:
Godfrey your right sorry forgot. but his kicking this season has improved

Just because he fluked a goal from outside 50, doesn't mean his disposal has improved. He still has no idea how to hold, kick, mark, handball or read a football. :eek:

BlueBoy41 said:
Murphy? You're a disgrace!

Maybe Carrazzo but not Marc ...

I agree Walker's foot skills let him down ... but Marc?

Lucky I know you're just stirring the pot or I'd be really fired up.

I am serious. He might have a good kick, but then again, this season he wasn't very effective, that's why I mentioned him. My source is the Herald Sun. Rhyce Shaw is probably just as effective as him.

Also...

Michael Voss...in 2006 has he had an effective kick?

There's no one at Collingwood who really stinks at disposal. Just our entire midfield for the last month. :(

For kicking, Licuria has a heart like Phar lap and has improved out of sight since he came to the club, but he still gives me the heeby jeebies when he gets it on the wing. You can almost see the opposition half backs licking their chops. He's a dynamite handball though.

Pendlebury has a similar problem, but it looks to be a matter of exprerience rather than technique. He gets the pill, handballs well but kicks some wobbly looking floaters.

Thomas could concentrate a bit more on his kicking. It'd make him quite a damaging player, and I think its just a matter of getting some meat on his legs.

Chad Morrison has given up some cream pies by hand and foot in recent weeks, he's been a little ineffective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Least Effective disposal in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back