Lenny Hayes vs Western Bulldogs, Round 20 @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

your thoughts on higgins wbd fans? he's holding off on contract talks isn't he?

decent when on the field, nice skills. doesnt strike me as someone who should demand a heap more though

Please don't give Stringer the rising star this week just for the laughs when Mark Stevens loses it!

Was this saints backline even when the saints were? They've replaced Dawson with Delaney. Savage replaced Raph Clarke.

FB: Dempster Delaney Fisher
HB: Gilbert Gwilt Savage

Where's the youth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't give Stringer the rising star this week just for the laughs when Mark Stevens loses it!

Was this saints backline even when the saints were? They've replaced Dawson with Delaney. Savage replaced Raph Clarke.

Where's the youth?
Injured or just coming back from injury and Roberton is out of form. Webster and Wright should be in there.

Where's the youth?

Wright and Webster are injured. Both played when our best 22 was available. Newnes also has played a bit down there but has started pushing further into the midfield as the season has gone on.

Seb Ross!!!

I was just about to bag him on the Saints board but I might need to hold fire.

Still in this but we need to stop butchering chances, at least the umpires are giving us a decent crack at it now.

17 free's to 7, Saints are getting an arm chair ride

Relatively poor quarter from the dogs there - we've still got a bad case of "one rotten quarter" syndrome, happens in every game.

Game in the balance still, need a good third quarter to put the game to bed, but we haven't done that all season. Will be interesting to see if we can finally get there.

Stringer and Bonts great as usual - and Griff back to his high standard. Positive signs mixed in with the negative, as usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lenny Hayes vs Western Bulldogs, Round 20 @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back