Not open for further replies.

Pasquali

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
Both looking for new homes..

Davis was 2009 AFL All-Australian and can play....

Anthony has shown he can kick a goal....

Davis 29, still got a few years, i'd have him as a crumbing forward...

how would davis help the club? hes older than miller and i have no doubt he would be lacking his leadership capabilities.

Leon would only get a touch when we were 10 goals up, so that's not going to happen too often.

Sorry but both are required players at collingwood,they have not been traded nor have they been delisted.

Both will play for the pies in 2011.

No thanks. Can we stop makingstupid threads asking if any available footballer should come to the RFC?

Given that the Collingwood site has a thread saying that Jordan McMahon will be good pickup, these two players are premiership stars compared to him..

Like it not, Davis and Anthony can both play. Given Gold Coast will get all the cream of draft picks, these are the sorts of players we need to fill in the gaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been on the ice-pipe Pasquali?

I can't believe you don't rate Davis?

Just because you don;t like someone deosn't mean they are not a good player ie Jake King if he played for any team other than Tigers i would hate him.

Pies picked up Krackour (troubled criminal) and Tarrant (31 year old washed up FF turned spoiling defender)... Who's smoking the ice pipe??

Just because you don;t like someone deosn't mean they are not a good player ie Jake King if he played for any team other than Tigers i would hate him.

Pies picked up Krackour (troubled criminal) and Tarrant (31 year old washed up FF turned spoiling defender)... Who's smoking the ice pipe??

did u c the original grand final. or for that matter any game where the pressure is on? played 3 grand finals hardly touched the ball.

massive downhill skier. kicks goals when pies are 50 points up.

Let it go mate, hardly a troubled crim. One incident is not cause for labelling someone so harshly.

And Tarrant is an elite KPD.

What future benefit do we get from drafting Davis Pasquali?
He wont be part of our next premiership team for 2 reasons.

1. he is 29, wont be around when we are challenging
2. Even if he was, he'd go missing, has a habit of it in big games and would not be worthy of a premiership medal.

Ease up Judge Judy. Bloke has completely turned his life around, won the Sandover this year and was easily the best non AFL player in the country. Collingwood did very well in picking him up.

GTFO! i didn't know terry wallace had a bigfooty account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back