Leon Davis - The story..

Remove this Banner Ad

the woodsmen2010

All Australian
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Leon on footy show tonight on why he left the pies?

When will the media leave us alone, they want our blood this year....:mad:

Re: Leon Davis_The story..

Leon on footy show tonight on why he left the pies?

When will the media leave us alone, they want our blood this year....:mad:

Why even watch the Footy Show.

Barret will put words in Davis Mouth

We'll never know the full story. I think Blessed does though.:rolleyes:

I expect Leon to come on and say he just wanted to head home and that it had nothing to do with the money.

That way he comes out looking like roses. If he says it's because of the money, he's doing himself no favours.

I expect Leon to come on and say he just wanted to head home and that it had nothing to do with the money.

That way he comes out looking like roses. If he says it's because of the money, he's doing himself no favours.

That what Davis said when he Left, Though Barret will try and make something up:rolleyes:

So, Leon left for two reasons, MONEY AND MICK. (As most of us knew already, or at least suspected).

And Barrett still tried to make shit up at the end, even though Leon wouldn't have a go at Ed.

No wonder I don't watch that show anymore.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the most pointless 'interview' ever.

He didn't say anything you wouldn't expect him to say. Basically he has nothing against Buckley but mick was his first and only coach and he would've preferred him to stay.

And the money we offered was less than previously and if he had the hunger to play another year he would've taken a pay cut but clearly he wasn't up for another year and hence not worth the pay cut.

Love these gutter journos just trying to grab anything bout collingwood to snag a little more viewers.

Useless.

Lol what a nothing interview seriously we know Leon left because of money we know he got a smaller contract and we know Leon was close with MM no surprises he gifted him his first 50 games and probably treated him like a father

I believe Ed what he said about Leon if it wasn't true why wouldn't Leon come out and say that wasnt true when people say they don't remember what they said means he said it

Rubbish interview.

I'm always suss when interviews need to be cut and edited with just the response.

Case in point:

Barrett: "So, if Mick was around, would you have signed on with the Pies with a contract similar to 2011?"
Lean: "Yeah fair to say I'd have hung around if Mick was still coaching as he was there from the start of my career, blah blah blah"

So the question implies something totally different. Instead, Leon's response backs up Barrett ridiculous claim that players don't want to play under Buckley, which is complete rubbish.

Play the full interview and he has no story.

It's a pattern I have realised with Damian. Next weeks big story will have an obvious response and we'll hear the questions being asked. He is a tosser.

So, Leon left for two reasons, MONEY AND MICK.

And Barrett still tried to make shit up at the end, even though Leon wouldn't have a go at Ed.

No wonder I don't watch that show anymore.:thumbsdown:

I had hoped the interview was going to be a little more hard hitting and then a bigger scandal... Eddie sleeping with his missus, Dale Thomas giving him death stares in the dressing room.

People mocking his voice, his finger wiggle... something.

Just so disappointing, I wonder if it was worth the money they paid him.

Just so disappointing, I wonder if it was worth the money they paid him.
They must have paid him a bit too, because I reckon we saw about 10% of what Leon actually told them, and the other 90% was all complimentary of our club so they didn't show it.

Rather embarrassing editing from Barrett, but what else would you expect from a rat like him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon Davis - The story..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back