Retired Levi Casboult finishes up - Thank you Levi

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Levi and what a waste of talent he was at Carlton- should have been playing as a key position defender with the occasional switch up to scare the opposition in the forward line. atb Levi and fam.

Love Levi and what a waste of talent he was at Carlton- should have been playing as a key position defender with the occasional switch up to scare the opposition in the forward line. atb Levi and fam.
He was really good in those few games he was switched to CHB. Shame he couldn't crack 200 games.

Wasn’t it Heath Scotland Levi was handcuffed to on the boat?

I think the boys took the “Bound by Blue “ theme a bit too far…. :)

Judd and Levi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probably would have played some games this year if he was still on our list. career was a testament to working hard despite not being skilled initially, improved himself and proved capable enough to play a few positions in a pinch. some great highlights, and there are players better than levi that will be less remembered.
great comments about his post-retirement role.

Poor bastard, the poor list management prior to the start of the rebuild essentially made him our number 1 KPF, when he should only of been the 2nd string KPF/chopout ruckman

Limited player but never stopped trying, if more talented players had his commitment, we would be further along in our rise

"above average talent for clunking a big grab" ?????

I didn't realise we were running an understatement of the century competition.
I'm old enough to remember both David McKay & Kernahan; both great marks. But I reckon Levi was just as good.
Obviously #43 & #4 were better players.

Who else (VFL/AFL) was a better mark? Can't be that many(?).

Just watched his highlights again, what a super one grab player who got the most out of himself.

Watched him play a VFL final years back where they threw him into the ruck and he swung the game from 4 goals down to then take the lead for the Bullants. It all came unstuck though when he sat on someones head in a marking contest and did his ankle on landing and had to go off, but up until then he was marking everything around the ground

Hard work.

That's the first thing that I think of when it comes to Levi, but it's a positive. He worked hard to better himself as a player when a lot of people probably wanted to write him off out of frustration, earned everything he got and deserves fair applause.

Well said Styxx. I heard he was doing something post career but can’t find the post. Can anyone elaborate.?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Retired Levi Casboult finishes up - Thank you Levi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back