Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

you filthy red head wayne, why would you kick somebody on the football field when there on the ground? was it because you couldnt get the ball to kick it?

and all so he is only year 9 you filthy red head and your a game man messing with connor have a look at his brothers ;) and stop and think next time and shave your stupid goaty its disgusting

you filthy red head wayne, why would you kick somebody on the football field when there on the ground? was it because you couldnt get the ball to kick it?

and all so he is only year 9 you filthy red head and your a game man messing with connor have a look at his brothers ;) and stop and think next time and shave your stupid goaty its disgusting

there all soft, the hole of lpfl know's that

Gee Carngham were woeful without O'Briens and Budds weren't they! But i tell you what Who Does Kalisperis think he is Stickin the boot into Rory Nunn's brother when he was on the ground low act really! he shouldnt be able to get away with that! Lucky rory was the only one who saw that!
Yeah, lucky rory did see it. Came up and gave me a little shove from behind, but wouldn't stay around once i turned and faced him

I defiantly wouldnt say illabrook dominated the clearances.
But saturdays match between C/L and Illabrook ultimately proved who the toughest player in the LPFL is.
And that is Wayne K, that red headed kid, when the little nunn tackled him wayne got up and was trying to kick him.
The fiery rednut should just learn to keep his cool. It must have made him feel pretty tough.
Oath it made me feel tough, tougher than waiting 2 days after the game to comment about it, instead of confronting me on the day. Coward.

i agree 100 percent. That is a low act from a player who is quite obviously a fiery red head. Why would u kick anyone let alone someone who is 3 years younger than u. Low act u rang chop
He had his arms wrapped around my legs 3 seconds after i disposed of the ball, he should have let go earlier

Did you even watch the game?

there all soft, the hole of lpfl know's that
Spot on, if they were anything i would have received a touch up from good old rory on his way past

wayne your an absolute idiot, who kicks people on the ground, your real tough arent ya hero giving out cheap shots, try going face to face with someone outside a footy ground where the umpires cant save you then you wont be so tough.. and you think your top shit out lpfl, you left north coz u couldnt even get a game or a kick for when you did play

and rory can actually play football because he is skilful, so why would he bother wasting that by beating up some stupid ranga on the footy ground and getting suspended or somethin

nup zack gray and nathan muzz had it over plozz all day, and defenders tryin hard all day? doubt that, the fatty at full back struggled to keep up with fryz. the only good thing rory nunn done all day was a few good throw ins in the ones

hahah ur an absoulute mess m8 the only reason u think that he was winnin coz plozza was hittin 2 illa players coz the carngham middle was 2 soft 2 get tha footy with rory nunn the exception

Who are you mickey?
Reading through your posts, it seems you have several different identities.
Are you too afraid to say who you really are? Are your online witty antics overcompensating for say.. confidence? skill? bravery?

Yeah, lucky rory did see it. Came up and gave me a little shove from behind, but wouldn't stay around once i turned and faced him

Oath it made me feel tough, tougher than waiting 2 days after the game to comment about it, instead of confronting me on the day. Coward.

He had his arms wrapped around my legs 3 seconds after i disposed of the ball, he should have let go earlier

Spot on, if they were anything i would have received a touch up from good old rory on his way past

unlike you and your illabrook team mates, i'm not there to fight, i'm just there to play footy.
i was just sticking up for my little brother cos you kicked him when he was on the ground, i'm not gonna run up and start a punch on.
and don't try to talk your way outta it, there is no excuse for kicking some one while there down.
just low.

In the end your there to play football so thumbs up to Rory nunn.
also no matter where your from or what sport your playing you don't kick someone while there down, might of been a brain snap but still just not on mate.

Who are you mickey?
Reading through your posts, it seems you have several different identities.
Are you too afraid to say who you really are? Are your online witty antics overcompensating for say.. confidence? skill? bravery?

jim mason, and what are u gonna do about it

u have got to be kidding yourself. if u think rory is scared of some skinny ranga who kicks young kids while their on the ground then u really are dumber than i thought. I know who i would back in a biff between rory and wayne and lets just say the winner wouldnt have a dodgy goatee

mate that is a low act in any sport kicking someone is nothing to be proud of.:thumbsdown: were there to play a footy match mate so if you want to have a biff go play a different sport that involes it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way you say it makes it sound like i turned around and lined the little kid up. He was behind me and had his arms wrapped around my legs. I had no idea who he was or where he was.
Keeping that in mind, if he had his arms around my legs, i couldn't have kicked him too hard

wayne your tough kicking conor and he is like 3 years younger than you, if ya think your tough kicking little conor, why not try kicking someone your own age, someone like luke how or your to scared like all the illabarook losers always trying to start fights against our smaller kids, your all nuff nuffs

I expect Natte to beat skipton by atleast 100 points next week because there number 1 wing man is back (Alex Fraser).

Also Brandon Mason and Tom Mason back. Think Fraser will be somewhere in the forward line as his foot still not 100% from what he told me but see what happens.
Cheers.

unlike you and your illabrook team mates, i'm not there to fight, i'm just there to play footy.
i was just sticking up for my little brother cos you kicked him when he was on the ground, i'm not gonna run up and start a punch on.
and don't try to talk your way outta it, there is no excuse for kicking some one while there down.
just low.
like a player hitting a goal umpire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back