lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

so does anyone know who has been fireing for Illarbrook these past few weeks
Illabrook vs Natte .. Ryan Jeffery 5, Justin Vale 3, Darren Hay 2, Tom Ashman 1, Luke Fellows 1, Wayne Kalisperis 1, Ryan Middleton 1, Brad Schiltze 1

Illabrook vs Rokewood .. Ryan Jeffery 4, Jamie Green 3, Jayson Tiburcy 3, Luke Fellows 2, Darren Hay 1, Angus Peart 1

Illabrook vs Lexton .. Jamie Green 2, Ryan Jeffery 2, Brad Schiltze 1, Jayson Tiburcy 1

Leading goalkickers for Illabrook..
1.JEFFERY, Ryan 28
2.GREEN, Jamie 17
3.VALE, Justin 11
4.FELLOWS, Luke 9
5.PEART, Angus 8
6.TITAN, Kurt 7
7.HAY, Darren 6
8.TIBURCY, Jayson 6
9.ASHMAN, Tom 5
10.GREENWOOD, Brandon 5

Illabrook vs Natte .. Ryan Jeffery 5, Justin Vale 3, Darren Hay 2, Tom Ashman 1, Luke Fellows 1, Wayne Kalisperis 1, Ryan Middleton 1, Brad Schiltze 1

Illabrook vs Rokewood .. Ryan Jeffery 4, Jamie Green 3, Jayson Tiburcy 3, Luke Fellows 2, Darren Hay 1, Angus Peart 1

Illabrook vs Lexton .. Jamie Green 2, Ryan Jeffery 2, Brad Schiltze 1, Jayson Tiburcy 1

Leading goalkickers for Illabrook..
1.JEFFERY, Ryan 28
2.GREEN, Jamie 17
3.VALE, Justin 11
4.FELLOWS, Luke 9
5.PEART, Angus 8
6.TITAN, Kurt 7
7.HAY, Darren 6
8.TIBURCY, Jayson 6
9.ASHMAN, Tom 5
10.GREENWOOD, Brandon 5

Ryan Jeffery and Jamie Green will be the main players that the Eagles have to stop, but they will also have to watch the good running game of Justin Vale

Ryan Jeffery and Jamie Green will be the main players that the Eagles have to stop, but they will also have to watch the good running game of Justin Vale
justin plays a better brand of footy when his not being so hungry, they will also have to look out for brad schiltze after 4 games back i think he has been in the best every week?

justin plays a better brand of footy when his not being so hungry, they will also have to look out for brad schiltze after 4 games back i think he has been in the best every week?

Wat positions do Justin Vale, Jamie Green, Brad Shiltz and Ryan Jeffery have to play..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

our full back is on holidays,

Ararat will be playing a very under maned illabarook team.
wouldnt surprise me if we get beat.

So they're all ur better players & they all play in the forward line, wouldnt it get a bit crowded with having so many good players in there?

I'm pretty sure that it was Justin O'Brien that played on the weekend, wasn't getting much of the ball at full foward so they moved him into the middle and he had an impact on the game from then on.. Nic did the goal umpiring for them..

Nic O'Brien & Daniel Reading played in the U15 v/line championships mon, tues & wed, thats y they didnt play 4 C/Linton & Navarre on saturday.

yeah thats him, umm yeah just type lexton plains football in google and its the vcfl site, go comps down the site menu and under 17s
what club you from mate?

Thanks 4 that mate....Nah i dont play 4 any1, just go watch a few games wen the navarre boys r at home!

our full back is on holidays,

Ararat will be playing a very under maned illabarook team.
wouldnt surprise me if we get beat.
Besides the full back and the ruck men you aren't missing anybody else though are ya? For the whole first half of the year we were missing 3-4 players every week and half the time didn't have a bench but we're starting to get our full team out there over the past few weeks luckily...

Looking forward to the game, I wonder what condition the oval down at Smythesdale is like this time...?

sorry illarbrook boys but ararat hav been playing some good footy and yous hav not ya nearly got beating by lexton thats showing some room for improvement signs.
It will be a gud game tho but ararat will win by 4 goals

sorry illarbrook boys but ararat hav been playing some good footy and yous hav not ya nearly got beating by lexton thats showing some room for improvement signs.
It will be a gud game tho but ararat will win by 4 goals

I will be a very happy man if the margin turns out as you have said pockets...
GO EAGLES!!!

Besides the full back and the ruck men you aren't missing anybody else though are ya? For the whole first half of the year we were missing 3-4 players every week and half the time didn't have a bench but we're starting to get our full team out there over the past few weeks luckily...

Looking forward to the game, I wonder what condition the oval down at Smythesdale is like this time...?

Just to clear things up, illabarook have also been very under manned this season. Their 1st string ruckman did his shoulder in the first bounce of round 1, and is out for the season, since then they have lost another 2 ruckman, 1 being suspended and the other falling ill. They lost their HBF on holidays last week, and a wingman was out with bruised ribs, then again with broke knuckles.

Because of all these injuries, players are being put in positions they dont normally play, thus affecting their performance and awareness. Its just a matter of time before they find their feet again, and get the ball rolling.

Illabarook over eagles by 20 points

Also, who are the best defenders this year?
We've spoke about forwards and midfielders, but the backline has been a quiet subject. We haven't heard much about who's been rebounding the ball out of defense.

Who's been doing their job well this season?
Who's been stopping the forwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back