Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Can't believe the incredibly loyal tigers players who are going to make their new club bend over due to their love of Richmond made it clear they don't give a **** about Richmond.

Tiger fans assured me they would always look out for Richmond. :(

Can't believe the incredibly loyal tigers players who are going to make their new club bend over due to their love of Richmond made it clear they don't give a **** about Richmond.

"And as a tribute to our departing players, each player will do a lap of honour around the building to our tribute song"

Strange rant, literally nothing has actually changed.

Checking Are You Ok GIF by First We Feast

So the departing players are still prioritising Richmond's needs over their new club?
Well literally nothing has been reported to the contrary has it? Just some wild imaginations in here.

What gets the deal done ? 23?
F2. Richmond will have a ton of picks in this year's draft and we will want to hold onto our hand as well. Maybe Hawks' F1 for Baker + something if we 1) get the Hawks' F1 for Barrass and 2) we have targets wherever the pick that comes back with Baker is likely to land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back