Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Funny article with a ridiculous clickbait title.

Title - "Pick 3 to be involved in Baker trade"

Actual article - "WCE might offer up pick 3 to trade back for Bo Allen"

Yeah Ralph, remind us how WCE 'traded back' for Curtin last year like you were sure they would, you utter dunce.

Dons obviously desperate to sell some hope to the boomer brigade amongst the eagles brethren.

Pick 3 down to 9/10(pending battle compo)for baker would be rather steep price to pay most years , maybe with the evenness of this years draft they see it not so much..

Edit yep just realised it was a Ralph mouth article disregard everything in it written

Ahhh, it was Ralph, shoulda checked the fine print. Yeah, I'll put that one in the bin, the dude is trying to single handily manifest a pick around 10 for Baker. If you say it enough times Ralphy, it might come true, you just gotta believe

Funny article with a ridiculous clickbait title.

Title - "Pick 3 to be involved in Baker trade"

Actual article - "WCE might offer up pick 3 to trade back for Bo Allen"

Yeah Ralph, remind us how WCE 'traded back' for Curtin last year like you were sure they would, you utter dunce.
If the Eagles did that trade suggested I'm fairly certain Eagles supporters would be demanding their entire footy department involved in that trade get sacked.

If the Eagles did that trade suggested I'm fairly certain Eagles supporters would be demanding their entire footy department involved in that trade get sacked.
If we dropped back 2 spots and picked up an extra top 10 I could see it happening, as the top 8 is pretty much even.

Pick 3 and a late first can get in the bin, absolutely not happening, even in Ralph's wildest dreams.

3 for Baker, 9 and 23 is essentially what it is, because we actually don't lose a pick and 23 would almost always be the going rate.

It is actually a bit of highway robbery for us. So I really doubt this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dons obviously desperate to sell some hope to the boomer brigade amongst the eagles brethren.

Pick 3 down to 9/10(pending battle compo)for baker would be rather steep price to pay most years , maybe with the evenness of this years draft not so much
Have you watched Baker play? He's a very good roleplayer in a good team. Not a difference maker in his own right and not a player that fills a key need for WC. I cant see anyway WC trades anything above a take it or leave it second round and change offer for Baker.

Lol. please do that West Coast, I might even join the angry mob
secret smell GIF

Have you watched Baker play? He's a very good roleplayer in a good team. Not a difference maker in his own right and not a player that fills a key need for WC. I cant see anyway WC trades anything above a take it or leave it second round and change offer for Baker.

Nah it’s fantastic deal for WC ,should most definitely do that deal 🤞

If we dropped back 2 spots and picked up an extra top 10 I could see it happening, as the top 8 is pretty much even.

Pick 3 and a late first can get in the bin, absolutely not happening, even in Ralph's wildest dreams.
Pick 3 for 9, Baker and 23 with a later pick going back to Richmond would be closer to reality. You could then use two second rounders to get Brisbanes first. I'll tip that after much back and forward the Barrass trade will end up the firt and second rounder for Hawthorn with a later pick going back to the Hawks. So perhaps the Richmond and Hawthorn second rounder for Brisbanes 1st could also get done.

Yeah I agree if you're talking about a trade where WC get pick 9, Baker and another pick.

Well if all that happens for the trade of baker is a shuffle back, then its pick 23.

In this scenario we get Baker and have the same amount of picks in the draft. If we swap 23 for Baker (which is a pick almost certainly to be used in any trade for him) then we lose a pick and another nuffy retains a list spot for us next year.

That's a massive win for us though so couldn't be the whole story even if it was considered.

Bakes seems to have dropped slightly in trade value since first discussed. In July it was a pick in the mid teens and now a second rounder.

He’s not flashy but he’s a heart and soul player and I’d love to have him at Freo. I personally reckon a second round pick would be a bargain.

Draft picks are always overrated on big footy for some reason.

Ahhh, it was Ralph, shoulda checked the fine print. Yeah, I'll put that one in the bin, the dude is trying to single handily manifest a pick around 10 for Baker. If you say it enough times Ralphy, it might come true, you just gotta believe
Ralph a Tiges man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back