Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

eric cartman waiting GIF by South Park

Day 1 patch dropped, only 300+ MB.

Day 1 patch dropped, only 300+ MB.

Awesome, I'll have my PS5 turned on before and ready to go. All good on the fatigue front. Didn't finish work too tired and had one Boss coffee on the way home and chucked another in the fridge. On track for that midnight session 😎.

I can't wait, we're finally here. Then I wonder what's next lol. RGG have been a bit coy. They've said spin offs but have explicitly stated that Kenzan would be a lot tougher to remake than Ishin was. Judgement 3 still sounds like it will happen eventually but it hinges on Takuya Kimura's management. Maybe Judgment 3 could be with Kaito if they can't use Yagami? Personally I'd love an Akiyama game set between Y1 and 4 when he became Mr Skyu Finance but given the pivot to Ichiban I get the impression they're getting ready to retire the entire Kiryu era cast. I'd also love a Kiwami 3 but not at the expense of a new game.

Awesome, I'll have my PS5 turned on before and ready to go. All good on the fatigue front. Didn't finish work too tired and had one Boss coffee on the way home and chucked another in the fridge. On track for that midnight session 😎.

I can't wait, we're finally here. Then I wonder what's next lol. RGG have been a bit coy. They've said spin offs but have explicitly stated that Kenzan would be a lot tougher to remake than Ishin was. Judgement 3 still sounds like it will happen eventually but it hinges on Takuya Kimura's management. Maybe Judgment 3 could be with Kaito if they can't use Yagami? Personally I'd love an Akiyama game set between Y1 and 4 when he became Mr Skyu Finance but given the pivot to Ichiban I get the impression they're getting ready to retire the entire Kiryu era cast. I'd also love a Kiwami 3 but not at the expense of a new game.

Yes, please.

I had a couple hours of just running around and checking things out. A couple basic non-spoilery observations:

After the tutorial fight Ichi has a used dinger on his head.

I'm still locked out from the top half of the map but I can see Seiryo High in the north west so the map is the updated Yokohama from Lost Judgement.

I have a JB gift card to use and just checked their website and this is now missing from the PS games section even though it was there yesterday.
They better have a copy when I go in later today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely this is a bug: the podcasts have no subtitles and don't even have an English dub. They're in the game as a music track so you can listen on your playlist so that would be why but it kind of sucks that we won't know the content as apparently they update with each chapter. Hopefully they're added separately somewhere with the ability to add subtitles.

I haven't come across this. Either in this or LAD.

Unpaused

IMG_0622.jpeg

Paused

IMG_0623.jpeg

It’s been like this for LAD, Gaiden and IW now. Kind of strange if this isn’t supposed to happen, like you say it hasn’ happened for you.

Supposedly there aren't any physical copies at JB HiFi or EB Games in SA so going to have to go digital unfortunately because they couldn't even give me an ETA

Stock delay from what I've read online - MIGHT get them in on the 30th! ** Not just a SA thing, think it's a distribution stuff up of sorts (not like Big Ant and AFL 23 lol!).

I'm interested in the series, but maybe not as into it as others are (I see the love for it on forums). I jumped in with Yakuza 3 (from memory), liked it.... but other than 5 - I've only been playing some of hte other entries including revisiting the past) when they were "free" for a time on Gamepass.

Last edited:
Unpaused

View attachment 1892918

Paused

View attachment 1892919

It’s been like this for LAD, Gaiden and IW now. Kind of strange if this isn’t supposed to happen, like you say it hasn’ happened for you.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the issue? Why do you want the subtitles when you're paused? Do they come back when you unpause? Or is it that you lose the current line of subtitles?

I was trying to prolong my time in Yokohama as long as I could but side content wise there isn't a lot to do besides activities. It all really opens up once you get to Hawaii though for anyone that wants to know I they should consider rushing the intro or not.
I just spoke to Chief and it popped up with a note that I won't return here for a while, is that the start to heading to Hawaii?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the issue? Why do you want the subtitles when you're paused? Do they come back when you unpause? Or is it that you lose the current line of subtitles?

The game is in Japanese. I don’t understand Japanese.

Pausing the game and having the subtitles still on the screen helps with reading the subtitles and not missing anything. If I don’t read quickly enough I could miss crucial dialogue.

And yeah, the subtitles do come back when you unpause.

Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back