Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been reading lately about how long this game will be and RGG saying it all take longer to beat than a couple all-nighters, and to prepare for a month etc. But does anyone get the impression that this game will be as long as Y:LAD was and it’s more referring to side content?

There is a new story trailer and I'm not sharing it lol. There is an English trailer with Yong Nah and a Japanese trailer with no subtitles. And yes, everyone in the comments is asking for the trailer with subs.

Can you imagine if the game comes out with no subs and everyone is forced to listen to Mr. Nah? Horrific thought.

I'd seriously not even play it and wait lol

Very much the same. YY took a Yakuza legend and made him sound like even I could beat him up lol.

Crazy from RGG to replace the Y: LAD Kiryu voice actor. He sounded absolutely fine in English.

There is a new story trailer and I'm not sharing it lol. There is an English trailer with Yong Nah and a Japanese trailer with no subtitles. And yes, everyone in the comments is asking for the trailer with subs.
I love how you can succinctly sum up your thoughts of him by just calling him Yong Nah! 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heaps of new videos of character profiles and stuff out but from memory these things are usually loaded with spoilers. I think it's time to go on a mostly blackout until release.
Yeh, I'm not looking at anything until release.

I don’t know how to feel about that. For me, 30-40 hours is the sweet spot for these games. You just know there be a 12 hour main chapter that is only going to be filler content lol.

I don’t know how to feel about that. For me, 30-40 hours is the sweet spot for these games. You just know there be a 12 hour main chapter that is only going to be filler content lol.

Inb4 an intro of 10 hours from the usual ~2 before you can do anything lol.

So I have actively stayed away from lots of the promo stuff recently so I can only assume now and don't know if it has been covered, but I'm starting to wonder if it's nearly like two full games of content in one. One for Kiryu and one for Kasuga. While they play together you also have their own individual stories that are full game length on their own. Sort of like 4 and 5.

Inb4 an intro of 10 hours from the usual ~2 before you can do anything lol.

So I have actively stayed away from lots of the promo stuff recently so I can only assume now and don't know if it has been covered, but I'm starting to wonder if it's nearly like two full games of content in one. One for Kiryu and one for Kasuga. While they play together you also have their own individual stories that are full game length on their own. Sort of like 4 and 5.

Yeah, that could be the case. This could potentially be Kiryu’s final game (although this will be his third game since we said that after Y6 lol), so it does make a bit of sense to have a monster of a game for that event alone.

Yeah, that could be the case. This could potentially be Kiryu’s final game (although this will be his third game since we said that after Y6 lol), so it does make a bit of sense to have a monster of a game for that event alone.

He's had more final appearances than Kiss so I'm still in disbelief that this will be his last 😆

I haven't looked up the new roster but everyday RGG have been posting a new character or job. This has been going on for weeks. I think the roster of teammates and job list is going to be huge.

Cowboy Joon-Gi

The more I read, the more excited I get. The opening 3 months of this year is bringing a strong Japanese flavour with IW, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Dragon’s Dogma II, Rise of the Ronin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back