Lindsay Thomas dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on North for making this call. His influence on games in the past few weeks has been non-existent since the umpires have shut him out of getting frees from staging.

Agreed, well overdue! About time Brad Scott starting making the senior plays accountable instead of just dropping kids/fringe players after bad losses

Needs a run i the twos to get his confidence up. Still easily in the best half dozen small forwards in the game

How can he be one of the best half dozen small forwards in the league right now, if he's not even good enough to hold his spot in your side?

Needs a run i the twos to get his confidence up. Still easily in the best half dozen small forwards in the game
A good player but not "easily in the best dozen small forwards"

Off the top of my head I would rather
Rioli, Breust, Walters, Elliot, Ballantyne, Betts, Wingard, and probably othes I'm not remembering

Rioli, Breust, Walters, Elliot, Ballantyne, Betts, Wingard, and probably othes I'm not remembering
If you were an AFL coach you would need to include Shane Edwards too ;)

Jack Lonie too

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garlett!

Glad he's out, usually does alright against us, seems to kick 3 just about every time apart from the game this year...

What I am more worried about now though is the potential for big games from Waite/Petrie/Brown now that they don't have a clueless small forward running into their space thinking he's 6 foot 5.

Play the ball, don't go for the frees every time you get around the ball and you may get a game!

For a while I thought the people complaining about Thomas just had sour grapes but the way his form has dropped off a cliff since the rule changes we're brought in makes me think they we're right after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back