Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Pink Snubbed For Lionel Ritchie.

Lionel is okay if your 60. Its lounge music at best. However, he's doing better than the tripe they served up last week.

Meh. In 04 when I went we had the ten tenors and Kath & Kim as pre match entertainment. Gimme Sir LIonel anyday.

I think we only got 3 songs from INXS last week too. FOUR from Sir Lionel!

Let's hope this prompts the AFL to try to get people who actually want to be there.

The late notice and getting someone wanting to rock it was great.

NExt year, Al Green :D

Lionel owns your soul

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why is it always the saxophone and never the glockenspiel or gong?

Never accompanied by the timpani either. A distinct lack of timpani, one could argue.

poor form collingwood supporters, and you wonder why no one likes you, seriously

omg, what a bunch of stupid prick w***ers, just cannot shut their traps for one minute and just let a stupid saxaphone player play the dumb St Kilda song.

****ing pricks, hope they get smashed.

Meh. In 04 when I went we had the ten tenors and Kath & Kim as pre match entertainment. Gimme Sir LIonel anyday.

ROFLMAO.

Yeah I liked him too, he was pretty good. But then again I'm a massive 80's music fan.

Just listening to this semi-irish jig playing over video footage; get the freaking dropkick murphys to open next year ;)

Lionel was alright - still better than anything the NRL will produce tomorrow

Just listening to this semi-irish jig playing over video footage; get the freaking dropkick murphys to open next year ;)

Brilliant idea, why didn't they do it this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back