Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a fan at all but i thought he smashed it

Must be a tough gig and most are horrible but he did a great job :thumbsu: was hoping for some Brick house but oh well

Piston if you are not trolling you are an absolute clown.

Pink doing pre game entertainment would be as bad as when they had that Jessica Mauboy doing pre game stuff.

Heard that Pink offered to come over for Pre GF entertainment and sing three songs for 100 grand US.

AFL said no, and settled for frigging Lionel Ritchie. What a crock of poo. After all the money they will make after this re-run.

Hands up male or female, who would prefer Lionel over Pink :eek:

I know it's about the footy, but Pink is a legend. I hope she bares those big pearly whites at the AFL and says sucked in !!

I hear Angry Anderson would have done it for a slab of VB and another ride in the batmobile!!!!

Great work Lionel. 100 million records sold and counting.

Go back to the the USA and spread the word about our game.

Shame he was not here for the draw!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were offered Tom Jones i hear, but he wanted bit more than Lionel commanded. Now that would have been tishloads better than lionel

You know you're a Saints fan when Lionel was the highlight of your day...:mad:
Definitely the highlight of my day

The sign of a true music great:-

When people say that you are old and past-it, and stopped being relevant twenty years ago, and yet people see you perform, and still see that you have got it.

This is why Lionel Ritchie is a true great.

I doubt someone like Justin Bieber would be able to produce his best in twenty years' time. We are still waiting for him to produce his best now! LOL!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back