Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Pink Snubbed For Lionel Ritchie.

omg, what a bunch of stupid prick w***ers, just cannot shut their traps for one minute and just let a stupid saxaphone player play the dumb St Kilda song.

****ing pricks, hope they get smashed.

Collingwood supporters are tools.

I hope the Saints smash Collingwood into the ground. I hate their fans. They are arrogrant tools. The worst supporter base in the country of any code. Surely they could have kept quiet for five minutes.

Saints make my day. I want to see sookie la la faces of Colliewobble supporters all around the ground. Otherwise what is the cheapest flight out of Melbourne for a while lol.

How did that work out for you? :rolleyes:

And good work tarring hundreds of thousands of supporters with the same brush :rolleyes:

FFS, everyone has bad, overzealous, stupid, excited and/or easily led supporters!

They were just showing their strength in numbers and some were just following on from what happened at the GF parade!

I'm sure many of them got caught up in the moment and if they realised what they were doing would not do it again!

My mate and I only looked like getting in one situation where we thought we might have to knock someone out and that was with a horrible pies supporter sitting right next to my mate who would have easily been the biggest F'wit in the history of football!!

But what can ya do other than repeatedly tell him to STFU and piss off and not come back! Doesn't mean we are all like that!

The other pies people around me were well behaved respectable supporters shitting themselves for half the afternoon worrying if we would and could win the game!

There was great banter between all of us and the few saints supporters in the area!

So think before you type things that make you look like 6 year old idiots having a cry in the sand pit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Daisy is on lead guitar!
5052081501_bf827e50d9.jpg

Good bump. Lionel rules!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back