Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Pink Snubbed For Lionel Ritchie.

Pink is a stupid ****ing dyke who cant sing, looks like a man and I really really cannot stand any of her shit.
I would rather **** Susan Boyle than listen to Pink live ESPECIALLY at a football grandfinal!

I'm not a fan of Pink but surely that's going a bit far.

Lionel Ritchie >>>>> Pink

This, definitely.

It's like Club Retro is following me to the footy, and I love it.

Lionel Richie > INXS > Pink.

Yeah, I went there.

WTF is Lionel Ritchie going to play? His songs are either mushy or so out of date they may as well re-birth Brian Cadd.

Pink would have been worth seeing but obviously Andy D is a fan of Lionel (no surprise there) so we are stuck with one of the most boring guys going around. I thought it was the peoples GF but nah we get some w***er who has not had a hit for 20 years.

WTF is Lionel Ritchie going to play? His songs are either mushy or so out of date they may as well re-birth Brian Cadd.

Pink would have been worth seeing but obviously Andy D is a fan of Lionel (no surprise there) so we are stuck with one of the most boring guys going around. I thought it was the peoples GF but nah we get some w***er who has not had a hit for 20 years.

Looks like it will be the peoples GF because the Victorian tax payer is going to foot the bill. He will be playing post match at AAMI Park "courtesy of the Victorian Government". The AFL probably pulled the economic benefit to Melbourne card on Brumby. This means that the AFL has booked a 60 year old foreign performer whose fame is singing ballads in the 80's to open proceedings for our indigenous game, sold it to the government and sits back and smokes a cigar. The AFL's problem is that it uses culturally void daytime tv types whose sole purpose is to turn a buck to arrange these things. Really, no idea. Just no idea. Just as well the AFL product pretty much sells itself.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103434/default.aspx

Just get on the phone to Prestige Worldwide and get Dale and Brennan to belt out Boats n Hoes, the G would be going off:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+ 1 for godspeed they should play in the background during quarters

Most Pink fans i've encountered are middle aged bogan skanks who actually think Pink is more talented than other artists on the radio because her music isn't as auto tuned or manipulated in the studio :eek:

Props to the AFL, good call. :thumbsu:

Run of the mill idiot !! :)

Now theres a lot more things to football, that really meets the eye. There are days when you could give it up, there are days when you could fly.

You can either love or hate it. When your team run out and kick a goal...........Hows tha mighty ROAR. Up there Cazaley !!!!!!!

prematch entertainment is when you have a few beers and hit the toilet so that you are ready for the real stuff to begin. I took no notice of it at all.

When I got home and watched the replay I saw the big banners and I seriously couldn't remember seeing them at the ground.

My bloody valentine...would be the best grand final entertainment ever.

pink is a piece of shit, i'd rather brokencyde than her.

lionel ritchie is pretty lol i guess.

its pre-GF entertainment...it's always going to suck.

p.s. holy grail makes me spew

Remove this Banner Ad

Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back