Coach Lions - Has the Fagan era already peaked?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be winning the Premiership in all honestly, they have by far the best most balanced list in the league, and their getting Levi Ashcroft in the draft this year cheap as a F/S who is a top 3 player in the current draft crop.

Funny how some Vics are going to run with this narrative now that it's a Sydney v Brisbane GF. There was only three academy graduates that played in Brisbane's prelim winning team tonight, so the stats don't really back up what you're trying to argue. The truth of the matter is that Brisbane have done a fantastic job with trading, drafting and free agency to build this team and the academy influence has been pretty minimal. Here's the breakdown:

11 - Open draftees
5 - Trade ins
3 - Academy draftees
2 - F/S draftees
1 - Free agent

And twin F/S next year isnt it ?

Are they getting someone called Ashcroft ?

Yep, apparently Levi Ashcroft was in the change rooms after the game and he would have been burning up inside, desperate to join his big bro and become a part of this amazing group

You can watch him on YT - he’s every bit as good as Will but more of a crafty goal kicker than…he’s going to hit the AFL like a torpedo next year!

The league has been warned…Ashcroft 2.0 is in the lab and almost ready to be released 😂

Should be winning the Premiership in all honestly, they have by far the best most balanced list in the league, and their getting Levi Ashcroft in the draft this year cheap as a F/S who is a top 3 player in the current draft crop.

‘Should be winning’ is such a lazy narrative…C Scott has won 2 in 14 years and Longmire 1 in the same timeframe

I think Richmond fans underestimate what an advantage playing all GFs at home plays - I’m not saying you were lucky to win them, I’m just saying you’re ungrateful for the advantages you enjoyed along the way

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Lions - Has the Fagan era already peaked?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back