News Lions to wear traditional jumper...now reduced by the club to the 'commemorative hat-trick jumper'

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I've heard, the new board, including one Leigh Matthews, know that the majority want the old jumper back and that it is absolutely inevitable it will happen.

If dickheads like whatboutbob didn't go forcing the club to put "forced consultation on the jumper" in the member's charter, it would probably have happened already and we wouldn't need to vote on the bleeding obvious in December. :p

I wasn't making the statement in reference to it being positive or negative. In all likelihood it'll be positive though.

I too am sick of the faceless men of the Brisbane Lions Board such as Bob.

Actually given his work on the Members Charter, Bob should be made a Life Member.

Not that that means much.

If dickheads like whatboutbob didn't go forcing the club to put "forced consultation on the jumper" in the member's charter, it would probably have happened already and we wouldn't need to vote on the bleeding obvious in December. :p
It was the one armed man
one%2Barmed%2Bman.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

News Lions to wear traditional jumper...now reduced by the club to the 'commemorative hat-trick jumper'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back