List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be surrounding our young midfielders with fast and defensively minded players. Parish is neither.

He is a very good centre clearance winner at least (based on eye test not checked the stats).

I wonder if that means Essendon are looking at Soldo?

Jake Stringer would be a good fit for us (ducks for cover). He is a genuine and proven goal kicker which we lack.

We have plenty of McEntees, DBJs and SPPs of the world doing the pressure acts. We need guys to put them through the sticks.

Port will need another inside mid that's gutsy and gets in there but feeds out exceptionally well to the others. Wines is still good but they'll need to look forward

Jake Stringer would be a good fit for us (ducks for cover). He is a genuine and proven goal kicker which we lack.

We have plenty of McEntees, DBJs and SPPs of the world doing the pressure acts. We need guys to put them through the sticks.

All stringer would do is get in Mitch’s way.

His best fit is a club that doesn’t have a set of kfs , like Essendon. Maybe saints.

I don't want stringer anywhere near port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New York No GIF by HULU

Parish lol. Maybe 6-7 years ago when contested plodders like Crouch, Mitchell, Rockliff et al were in vogue, but he has minimal impact in terms of how the midfield game is played at the moment.

We'd pay a premium for a guy who would just knock Drew out of the side for negligible (or possibly even negative) gain. Just don't believe this rumour is even remotely true.

Nice, simple interview from Rozee there.

Very good to hear Luko is in his wedding party.

Luko is the best man.
I caught up with a close mate of mine on Sunday whose brother is also in Rozee's bridal party.
Needless to say, Connor is doing everything possible to get Luko to join Port.

Mods - might want to move some of these posts to the list management thread.

I struggle to think of a single player in the league who'd have a bigger negative disparity between their use to us and their cost than Parish.
I struggle to think of a single player in the league who we have been linked to that you have actually liked.
Parish is not that bad at all haha. He is a very good player and would easily slot into our 22.

Luko is the best man.
I caught up with a close mate of mine on Sunday whose brother is also in Rozee's bridal party.
Needless to say, Connor is doing everything possible to get Luko to join Port.

Mods - might want to move some of these posts to the list management thread.
Was there a sneaky medical done when “touring” Alberton?

I struggle to think of a single player in the league who we have been linked to that you have actually liked.
Parish is not that bad at all haha. He is a very good player and would easily slot into our 22.
Where? What position does he play, and which player does he push out of the current 22?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back