List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

ANB nominates crows
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Super keen on Kozzie, would end the McEntee / Evans / Narkle debate that's for sure (though watch those 3 game suspensions become 6 games the moment he puts on our Guernsey). I'll miss Houston but losing him to gain Kozzie would be a gain.

So Pickett had his exit meeting but didn't asked for a trade. Sounds like a nothing story really.

and family is probably in WA, not SA.

ANB was always going to the Crows. Good player but not what we need
That's why someone leaked the information because there's nothing in it eh?

He has family here & WA.

Yeah that does wonders for our forward line. Same article says ANB has nominated the crows so hopefully we’re into Luko as well. Does mean we have to get max value for Houston to make it happen though

Hypothetically

Outs: Houston, Future first, Soldo
In: Pickett, Luko, 2nd round, Perryman (UFA so costs us nothing)

Would you take that as a win for the trade period?

P.S I am only naming ones that have value, I am aware there are other possible outgoings for Port with Clurey, Williams, Burton, Lord etc but I dont think there's a realistic chance these guys leave or they dont have much value

Hypothetically

Outs: Houston, Future first, Soldo
In: Pickett, Luko, 2nd round, Perryman (UFA so costs us nothing)

Would you take that as a win for the trade period?

P.S I am only naming ones that have value, I am aware there are other possible outgoings for Port with Clurey, Williams, Burton, Lord etc but I dont think there's a realistic chance these guys leave or they dont have much value
Yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be pretty surprised if Pickett nominated a WA side, he played at Port Discricts & WWT, SA underage rep & all his school mates are here along with Choppy and family. What's he gonna do live in Quairading to be with family and swan down for Freo games in the city?
Plus all this talk of Freo having the draft capital to get it done.......are they gonna give up on Bolton then? There's no way in the world they land Bolton and Pickett without trading a gun player out. They are also there for Baker but he looks more likely to go to Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back