List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

So Houston is definitely leaving? I mean I'm not sure if he wants to leave in those circumstances. Also what's with the interest with Luko lately? And now Kozzy wants to leave Melbourne despite just resigning a 4 year deal? It just baffles me that he would resign and then now wants to return home.

To get out of a contract you need to be prepared to blast your way out (Trac has nuclear weapons loaded and ready to fire) - the fact the Kozzie didn't even formalise a trade request in his exit interview means it is very unlikely to happen this year.

As revealed on AFL.com.au's trade and draft show Gettable earlier this month, the Power have emerged as a genuine option for Joe Richards and have tabled a longer offer than the Pies currently have on the table.

Speaking on Gettable this week, Richards' manager John Meesen from Kapital Sports Group said his client was looking to make a "smart move" for his career.

"I'll catch up with him in the next couple of days," Meesen said.

"He's got an offer to stay at Collingwood, but he's clearly got some interest elsewhere. He's a little bit of a different one, he's 25 years old. He's worked really hard to get to this point.

"The next move for him has got to be a really smart move. We just want to take things into consideration. He's a really level-headed guy, so we'll sit down at the right time."

John Meesen - didn't he play for Adelaide?

Obviously don’t get paid well, as so many better places than Bali, if you have the financial means.

But such a St Kilda destination

So Houston is definitely leaving? I mean I'm not sure if he wants to leave in those circumstances. Also what's with the interest with Luko lately? And now Kozzy wants to leave Melbourne despite just resigning a 4 year deal? It just baffles me that he would resign and then now wants to return home.

I reckon Kozzy has always wanted to head to Port, or, at least for the last few years but I feel there's been pressure put on him to stay plus, Port didn't have to draft to get him the year he resigned. Possibly was told he couldn't get to port that season and to sign. Unsure really...

Nobody knows what's said and the pressure put on behind closed doors whether between managers and clubs.. e.g. Goodwin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait for Glenn Bartlett’s court case vs. Melbourne’s board to come to life next month.

All of the dirty laundry will come out into the public when his evidence is tendered.

I’m interested in how far back they go with the dirt on Goodwin.

Soft as butter, perfect fit for there soft arse club.
If he wasn’t from SA nobody would rate him.
That million can go towards keeping some of the good younger players like Evans.

If Suns state that the club has to take on his contract & pay, can the club that gets him redo the contract? So if it's alleged 1 million per year for next two? Then Port reshape contract to be 500 per year for 4 years?

If Suns state that the club has to take on his contract & pay, can the club that gets him redo the contract? So if it's alleged 1 million per year for next two? Then Port reshape contract to be 500 per year for 4 years?
Yes, this happened with the Jack Bowes deal. As long as the player agrees, there isnt an issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back