List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you allowed to go on national radio and just call someone a liar? Are there laws about that sort of thing?

Not just a liar, accusing someone about lying about their own life.

I get that’s the media but the way he said it was just weird.

Houston for bobby hill straight swap

Wonder if Freo will look at trading for Hill if they can't get Kozzy? Gives Pies picks.

If, and big IF, Houston goes, I was starting to think a 3 way between pies, Sun's and port. Example..

Pies - Houston, Port F3
Sun's - Noble, Pies 32, 48 & F2
Port - Lukosus, Richards, Sun's 13

But, if Freo ask for trade for Hill then perhaps those picks will go to Port.

Pies - Houston, Port F2, Freo F2
Freo - Hill
Sun's - Noble, Pies 32, Port 37
Port - Lukosus, Richards, Freo 10, Sun's 13

LOL that 2nd one too good for Port and never happen

What's it all about Ralphy now 'reporting' that Luko is willing to take a pay cut to stay with the SUNS - he can't seem to fathom that he may want to join PORT Adelaide...

Kingy and Ralphy absolutely hate us.

Kingy mainly since JHF left from North but Ralphy has been against us for a long reason. Not too sure why but he's always the first to go in hard for maximum suspension penalties against our players compared to any other teams.

Maybe since we smacked Richmond in that Elimination Final as he's a mad Richmond nuffie supporter.

Ralph:
“Kozzy Pickett is driving back to Darwin as we speak. He’ll stop in at Adelaide and speak to his manager Peter Rohde ... he’s going nowhere,” Ralph said on Fox Footy’s On the Couch.

“He’s a bit homesick, as he always is. His younger sister lives in Melbourne, he’s there with his partner and young child.

“Ideally he’d love to have more Indigenous teammates and he doesn’t really have a home ... but he won’t be going anywhere.”

I wonder who he's visiting in Adelaide.

The first part of the quote doesn't seem to match the last.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

DA
Not just a liar, accusing someone about lying about their own life.

I get that’s the media but the way he said it was just weird.
Dan missus has moved back home, sooner or latter so will he.
Win WIN: if we can get two first rounders for him it is a win for the club and a win for him.

A house isn't always the same as a home.

We keep hearing he loves Melbourne the club, but not the city, so if Melbourne the club isn't really a home, why is he there?

Bombers 1st? Essendon would think it's a straight swap, if not change on top for them. Which is exactly why we shouldn't entertain it. As I said, I don't think there's a player in the league with a greater disparity between their cost and their worth to us than Parish.
If Parish were to leave the Bombers it would be for Geelong, an old Falcon boy.

Ralph:
“Kozzy Pickett is driving back to Darwin as we speak. He’ll stop in at Adelaide and speak to his manager Peter Rohde ... he’s going nowhere,” Ralph said on Fox Footy’s On the Couch.

“He’s a bit homesick, as he always is. His younger sister lives in Melbourne, he’s there with his partner and young child.

“Ideally he’d love to have more Indigenous teammates and he doesn’t really have a home ... but he won’t be going anywhere.”

We keep hearing he loves Melbourne the club, but not the city, so if Melbourne the club isn't really a home, why is he there?

Thats because its Melbourne 'the club' that keep painting the narrative and telling it as they want it told. Just like Petracca not wanting to leave and Goodwin being an alter boy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats because its Melbourne 'the club' that keep painting the narrative and telling it as they want it told. Just like Petracca not wanting to leaver and Goodwin being an alter boy.
Dan is looking after us where the Dees were the only club who agreed to pay two first rounders for him where we are still weeks away from the trade period

Ralph:

Driving all that distance ? Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently we’re into Nathan Odriscoll from Freo

He's out of contract so Freo can't be that desperate to keep him.

Carry would be familiar with him I guess.

Apparently we’re into Nathan Odriscoll from Freo
Luko, Cumming, Perryman, Garcia, Richards all strongly linked. Now O'Driscoll albeit not a strong link.

Aside from Luko, all of the others are OOC or UFA so there's an obvious theme which I expect to continue for the next couple years

Luko, Cumming, Perryman, Garcia, Richards all strongly linked. Now O'Driscoll albeit not a strong link.

Aside from Luko, all of the others are OOC or UFA so there's an obvious theme which I expect to continue for the next couple years

Well chewy said we wanted to get a lot of picks before Tasmania enters and takes a lot of them

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back