List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking about the midfield, it's stacked, we don't need to worry mids in the 22. Just have to find a spot for the lads that are not in the centre square, whether it be on the bench or at half forward or on the wing or whatever.

If we are to bring in a midfielder(s), it's an 18 year old via the draft with a later pick to develop in the SANFL. Because we've wasted precious development time, almost all year with SANFL listed players in the middle, bar Hugh Jackson (for 8 games).

I might be in the minority here but if we can’t snag a decent tall forward in the draft, in the short term, I think acquiring Luko and Pickett is our highest priority. Especially with Marshall’s future uncertain and Dixon surely finished.

Ideally Scully will return to pre season as a colossus but according to some BF posters, his future at PA isn’t guaranteed?

And that Dan Houston guy gets around.

32 next year. Delisted by Fremantle. Strange one.

Maybe that is meant to be Luko?
They’ve got Amiss and Treacy and seem to rate Voss too. No need to keep Tabs, he’s probably been told he’ll be picked up as a DFA so Freo did the right thing by him and delisted him early

I’d be keen to pick him up DFA as a Dixon replacement for the short term

They’ve got Amiss and Treacy and seem to rate Voss too. No need to keep Tabs, he’s probably been told he’ll be picked up as a DFA so Freo did the right thing by him and delisted him early

I’d be keen to pick him up DFA as a Dixon replacement for the short term
You'd be better off picking up Liam McBean than that spud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the **** was this club thinking when we traded a future first for Soldo and Esava? I know it’s hindsight, but even at the time, it was dumb. We’ve already given up on Esava as a defender and Soldo is likely gone already.

that’s the last we should see of Boak, Dixon, Narkle, F Evans and whatever sanfl scrubs who won’t make it.

Glad Sweet has made his stamp. Our mid with his ruck work looks solid for years to come.

Defence, assuming we keep Bergman looks pretty good too, Lord has been a find and the GWS boys will sure compliment.

But up forward, we are ducked. Assume Dixon and Marshall are gone we need to pray (pun intended) Lord is in the gym as I type. Georgiades is a talented but dumb footballer and is at best Robin, not Batman.
Rioli is talented but is one dumb move off-field away from it all being over.

I can't see how the forward line evolves quickly, difficult to draft KPP that has an immediate impact, nor does there appear to be any good ones on the market.

So JHF can pinch up there, Lord could come good, Georgiades has his moments and does Rioli, Pep back in helps but it's all wing and prayer stuff.

Let alone the forwards coach....

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back