List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I think between Rat, Lord and Visintini we already have that gorilla covered.

I want the gorilla to be the #3 or #4 target anyway.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can't be Lord as the player needs to be the second ruck and he's hopeless in that regard. It'll be the Rat as he's probably our best forward/ruck option over Finlayson.

If the Pies are going hard for Perryman with the promise of more midfield time, I’m not sure why we don’t do the same. The reality of how good Perryman is as a midfielder will settle after half a season anyway.

Rozee would make for an excellent half forward. He runs forward at most stoppages anyway. A forwardline of Luko, Georgiades, SPP, Rioli, Rozee and maybe one of Finlayson/Esava/Lord/Marshall/Visntini would be good value.

Absolutely, but nothing would surprise me under this regime! The no DH policy has returned so much success…
Agreed, blokes like Bomber Clifford, David Granger and going even further back Roger Clift would have been way too hard for the current regime to handle, and they were all premiership players.

If the Pies are going hard for Perryman with the promise of more midfield time, I’m not sure why we don’t do the same. The reality of how good Perryman is as a midfielder will settle after half a season anyway.

Rozee would make for an excellent half forward. He runs forward at most stoppages anyway. A forwardline of Luko, Georgiades, SPP, Rioli, Rozee and maybe one of Finlayson/Esava/Lord/Marshall/Visntini would be good value.

We can promise him midtime in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know if Kenny’s mastermind could stretch to these levels of creative genius

I would hope the club wouldn't delist Williams (and pay out contract), or trade him for a 4th rounder.

Last year he showed how good he can be at AFL level, I'd hope we'd give him the chance to get a full pre-seasom done, and see if he can return to something near 2023 form.

Is there a word filter on this forum? I would like to be able to add 'pants down' and 'laps around the table' to an ignore list for the next three months.
But what if Ken gets sacked pulling his pants down and doing laps around the table in the board room? You'd be out of the loop.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back