List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading the crows board they rate cumming highly and are basically obsessed with him, and are saying how dissapointed and pissed of they will be if port land him.

Us port fans would like to get him, but we don’t see it as a massive deal, it would be really funny to beat the crows in a recruitment persuasion once again.

I would be so tempted to rub it into the clowns on their board and cop the ban on the chin.
Yep, Cumming is nothing special. We just need the depth he brings, and there's no better way to get quality depth than Free Agency. If we don't get him we're not losing sleep, but it will be a shame.

Perryman would immediately take Meads spot in our 22 and Cumming would take Boaks, but if Cumming doesn't come and Lorenz gets the crack he deserves. The problem becomes the depth underneath though. We need to get some.

Was thinking of coming back to BF when Hinkley was sacked if Tredders delivered in the next couple of weeks

Now with Houston possibly being traded to North I don't think I can deal with their supporters after JHF

Watch out for late first at best!@!@!
For a week and a half
North to cave and cough up something closer to two picks equaling less than 35-40

And then they claim that's what they wanted all along and go missing

Reading the crows board they rate cumming highly and are basically obsessed with him, and are saying how dissapointed and pissed of they will be if port land him.

Us port fans would like to get him, but we don’t see it as a massive deal, it would be really funny to beat the crows in a recruitment persuasion once again.

I would be so tempted to rub it into the clowns on their board and cop the ban on the chin.
And if he nominates us, they’ll apparently have never rated him at all.

The hypothetical situation where we land Lukosius (Crows supporter growing up), Cumming (Ted Broken Hill connection) plus Perryman would be pretty annoying to the Crows, but quite hilarious from a Port perspective. I know it's the wrong thing to celebrate hypotheticals, but I'd enjoy that nearly as much as Hinkley getting sacked.

Surely if we have spent 4 years balls deep into Perryman he doesn't go to the Pies at the last minute?

Really hope Houston's nominates North knowing we can do a good deal with them. Aim for pick 2 - if there's ever a draft where its more attainable its this one due to the evenness of the first round. That would get us one of Draper/Langford.

B: BZT - Bergman - Jones
HB: Farrell - Aliir - Perryman
C: Burgoyne - Wines - Rozee
HF: Horne-Francis - Marshall/Finlayson - Lukosius
F: DBJ - Georgiades - Rioli
R: Sweet - Butters - Drew
I: Boak, Sinn, Powell-Pepper, Cumming, L. Evans

Not too shabby. You would hope that the first round picks Houston brings in will be used to draft winger and/or small forwards. Heck keeping Houston would make this a strong list.

B: BZT - Bergman - Jones
HB: Farrell - Aliir - Perryman
C: Burgoyne - Wines - Rozee
HF: Horne-Francis - Marshall/Finlayson - Lukosius
F: DBJ - Georgiades - Rioli
R: Sweet - Butters - Drew
I: Boak, Sinn, Powell-Pepper, Cumming, L. Evans

Not too shabby. You would hope that the first round picks Houston brings in will be used to draft winger and/or small forwards. Heck keeping Houston would make this a strong list.
Has to be tall forwards. Thats a priority. Marshall is a hit away from retirement and Finlayson/Lord are super unreliable. At some point we need to use a 1st round pick on a KPF talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back