List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Its almost as if the AFL Draft Pick Data Value AFL Fantasy Draft Points Calculation doesn't mean anything
Well there was supposed to be protection in the system against this. Ie. You were only supposed to be able to actually use and/or hold the number of picks that correlate to your number of available list spots.

Stockpiling picks should become redundant in that situation as you wouldn't be able to use them.

Because one of the few (maybe only) times GC have been overpaid for a player is what we gave up for Dixon. Port's current administration is noted for selling unders and paying overs. For more than just paying and getting fair prices this year, Port must not overpay for Luko or take unders for Houston, or we'll remain the easy touch. Hold the line on both this year and clubs won't come into trades next year onwards, with the default position of 'Here's the lube guys'.

It’s often forgotten but before gcs took the “he’s a quality player and you need to pay up he’s a required player” stance with us that they gave Dixon a very harsh and very public dressing down and suspended him.

And we’re being told to take the same offer for Dan as what we paid for glass ankles Dixon after Gold Coast basically told him to gtfo.

I most definitely am in the opposite camp, that our list management is very good and has kept Hinkley in the job.

If Hinkley could develop players we wouldn't have to spend picks on 2 rucks and 2 KPDs in the same friggin' year.
It is completely bizarre to not have a number 1 or 2 ruck at the end of a seaon.
I agree with this. I do, however, think that Ken is just one part of that. You also have to look at our development coaches and the SANFL system (although the Vrow

I thought there was a rule that you can only hold a max number of draft picks as you have free list spots in order to prevent using 5 picks at 40+ to get a top 5 pick.

Or does this rule not exist for the northern academy teams as well?

Lions just traded in 7 late picks so assuming this is another advantage they get up north?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought there was a rule that you can only hold a max number of draft picks as you have free list spots in order to prevent using 5 picks at 40+ to get a top 5 pick.

Or does this rule not exist for the northern academy teams as well?

Lions just traded in 7 late picks so assuming this is another advantage they get up north?
AFL quietly shelved that rule a few years back to help sides rort the system

Wasn't there a rule that if you traded a future first you couldn't trade futures from later rounds?

Rules don't apply to Carlton

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back