List Mgmt. List Management Discussion for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To my eye at least it seemed the players were enjoying their time out on the field a lot more this year which is a testament to Mitchell's relationship with the players.

You really would be making a big decision to go back to Clarko at North if you are Howe, Shiels, etc because I get the feeling we are about to witness "Hyper" Clarko the next couple of years at North with no restraints put on his power.

Will be fun to watch from the outside but I wouldn't want to be living the experience on a daily basis 🤪

Clarko seems great to work with when we are up and about and winning. There aren't many better morale boosters than success.

Things get a bit sketchy when you are shite.

My favourite aspect of Mitchell's coaching is despite the results , the players look to be enjoying themselves on the field playing with flair and rolling with the punches that come from taking the risks.

Hopefully over time those fifty fifty kicks become 60/40 or 70/30 as they develop the running patterns and skill. We conceded most of our scores through turnovers this season.

To my eye at least it seemed the players were enjoying their time out on the field a lot more this year which is a testament to Mitchell's relationship with the players.

You really would be making a big decision to go back to Clarko at North if you are Howe, Shiels, etc because I get the feeling we are about to witness "Hyper" Clarko the next couple of years at North with no restraints put on his power.

Will be fun to watch from the outside but I wouldn't want to be living the experience on a daily basis 🤪
The post match pressers have been much better to listen to regardless of the result also, always informative

Theirs alot of these spelling mistake posts, gonna take awhile to get threw. and what's worst, it's not apart of the list management topic :angry:
So many mister meaners

Yep. Boys are already on their off season trips.
Did the boys have a Mad Monday without the guys who played for Box Hill?

Or has Mad Monday been shelved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming if Callow gets delisted. Do we stick with just Lewis, Koschitzke and Jeka as the only key forwards on the list or does the club look to add a fourth option via trade/DFA period?
Jeka will be a defender.
Then we are relying on Lewis, and Kosi who has been terribly out of form. Then the 2nd rucks who struggle to stay on the park.
I'm keeping Callow for mine.

Jeka will be a defender.
Then we are relying on Lewis, and Kosi who has been terribly out of form. Then the 2nd rucks who struggle to stay on the park.
Callows handball to give away a certain goal was the worst I’ve ever seen in a final, not a great sign, just does some silly things. If he stays it might be only at box hill.

Also Ramsden is coming

Assuming if Callow gets delisted. Do we stick with just Lewis, Koschitzke and Jeka as the only key forwards on the list or does the club look to add a fourth option via trade/DFA period?
We will be adding 196cm Lawrence.

Kozi has iron hands.
Jeka isn't hard at the ball.
Lewis is injury prone. (close to elite when staying on the part)

Not a confident pair after Lewis.

Jeka will be a defender.
Speaking of Callow didn't he get hurt last night? I though I saw him get walked off in the hands of trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back