List Mgmt. List Management Discussion for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy, could have just been a simple typo. It's a doggy dog world out there.
Nah I completely butchered it unfortunately. Didn't think before typing and just had a stab phonetically.
It's all good though.
I am owning the L

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

Edit. And another L for me for not noticing that he doggy dog. Very good

Last edited:

Our top 6 goal kickers are
Lewis - 31
Breust - 26
Moore - 22
Chad - 17
Gunston - 15
Kosi - 15
In terms of Average goals per game:

Lewis, Mitch - 2.467
Gunston, Jack - 2.000
Breust, Luke - 1.905
Wingard, Chad 1.700
Moore, Dylan - 1.182
Koschitzke, Jacob - 1.125

The old boys still flying the flag when they are on the park.

Well Madonna burst on to the scene in 1984. Pre Madonna (pre 1984) Jodie Foster (JF) was already very famous but hadn’t yet met future wife Alexandra Hedison and considered changing her name to Jodie Hedison Foster (JHF) - but didn’t in the end.

The great thing about pre Madonna Jodie Foster was that she wasn’t a prima Donna at all, in Taxi Driver in 1976 she was all grit. This would become even more evident later in The Accused (1988) and Silence of the Lambs (1991) though by this stage it was peak Madonna with pre Madonna a distant memory.

Unless you’re talking pre The Beatles ‘Lady Madonna’ (1968)? Now that pre Madonna future almost JHF Jodie Foster had already debuted in a Coppertone ad in 1966 at the age of 3. Whereas she made her tv acting debut at the age of 5 in 1968 in a sitcom though by now she was technically ‘simultaneous Madonna’ rather than pre (Lady) Madonna.

No wonder she was considered a child prodigy. Though she has no known link to the band Prodigy. To even try to draw one would be absurd and completely irrelevant to this thread.

Well Done Streamer GIF by Twitch

No, not at all true. It’s just that after a season with Sam our players love his style and have realised how full on and intense Clarko was and would not want to rush back to play under him unless it was a last resort to extend their career.

Sorry but it is true, because I know of someone very close to Tom who told me so at the time.

You actually can’t. So stop.

You know the truth

338F36F6-0703-40B8-AD68-23E38007B988.gif

You know the truth
Yes I do, and I’m starting to think your gatekeeping of things you don’t actually know for sure is getting to be a little annoying.

Useless piece of trivia

Disposals 2022

Tom Mitchell 589
James Sicily 523
Karl Amon 520
Jai Newcombe 496

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Madonna burst on to the scene in 1984. Pre Madonna (pre 1984) Jodie Foster (JF) was already very famous but hadn’t yet met future wife Alexandra Hedison and considered changing her name to Jodie Hedison Foster (JHF) - but didn’t in the end.

The great thing about pre Madonna Jodie Foster was that she wasn’t a prima Donna at all, in Taxi Driver in 1976 she was all grit. This would become even more evident later in The Accused (1988) and Silence of the Lambs (1991) though by this stage it was peak Madonna with pre Madonna a distant memory.

Unless you’re talking pre The Beatles ‘Lady Madonna’ (1968)? Now that pre Madonna future almost JHF Jodie Foster had already debuted in a Coppertone ad in 1966 at the age of 3. Whereas she made her tv acting debut at the age of 5 in 1968 in a sitcom though by now she was technically ‘simultaneous Madonna’ rather than pre (Lady) Madonna.

No wonder she was considered a child prodigy. Though she has no known link to the band Prodigy. To even try to draw one would be absurd and completely irrelevant to this thread.
Don't know how you could have spent so much time on Jodie's pre Madonna career without even a mention of her near Oscar worthy performance in "The Bad News Bears"! Surely she was robbed! (though not reaching Sicily levels)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back