List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2012 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlikely Pedo would pursue moving to the pies if he is after more opportunities.

Would find it just as hard breaking the pies 22 as the Kangas

Someone just told me that Chris Dawes is signed and sealed to the MFC

its someone that i know and trust and is usually on the money, has anyone else heard anything regarding Dawes to the Demons?

Not sure you understand how the veterans list works, it's 50% of 1 players wage that can go onto the veterans list or you can spread that over as many players you like.

So it would only be 12.5% of the above a players wage that goes onto the veterans list.

And that would be more like $120k-$160k not $300k

Sorry mate, you've got the old system there, and you're still wrong - it was 50% of the first two, then 33% of three, 25% of four, etc, so it was only ever worth putting your two highest paid veterans on the list.

The new system is a flat $100k per veteran. So teams with lots of veterans gets quite a bit of salary cap relief.

Go sit with the North posters please.
Yeah, seriously. Dawes would get a second rounder, at best. Still only 24. If you put aside his struggles this year with the second ruck role [hey, you don't have to] and he's allowed to play as a permanent forward he can play the second big, bring the ball to ground for the smalls, take a mark occasionally and kick straight. What's that worth to Melbourne or Bulldogs etc?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone just told me that Chris Dawes is signed and sealed to the MFC

its someone that i know and trust and is usually on the money, has anyone else heard anything regarding Dawes to the Demons?
No-no-no-no, that's impossible, too. How come all of the rumours are true, that's unbelievable and this is the biggest trade & free agency period!

would daresay we would tell sydney to shove their grundy + 22. we rate him much, much higher.
I agree its not enough. I think some of it may be to do with where Tippett wants to go, the last thing they want would be Tippett to go to the draft because he is not happy with going to the club Adelaide want to him to go to.

polec, redden AND pick 8.

where do i sign? even pick 8 and polec. even pick 8.

Yeah that gave me a good laugh. Too bad Terry or that caller aren't in charge of things up north or you blokes would be laughing.

Lol at the nimrod that just called up, which one of you was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back