List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2012 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When did Kurt tippett become this almighty devastating power forward? Tippett for Grundy is a fair deal,.. A good reliable premiership key defender for a strong marking yet inconsistent , concussion prone forward

about the same time sydney decided he was worth 1 mil. i don't want the moon and the stars for him, but offering just heath grundy is absolutely laughable.

All right!
QUESTION:
I've heard some footballers like Angus Graham, Heath Grundy and a few players are rumoured interested/linked, what are you familiar with that?
I think people just mention Grundy in the Tippet deal because he is from SA

Someone just told me that Chris Dawes is signed and sealed to the MFC

its someone that i know and trust and is usually on the money, has anyone else heard anything regarding Dawes to the Demons?
Fingers and everything else crossed your mail is spot on.

Players id like to trade for that would come reasonably cheap
Brisbane- Banfield
Carlton-Gartlett
Collingwood-Goldsack
Bombers-Pears, Jetta
Fremantle-Broughton, Griffin, Lower
Cats-M Brown
Suns-Toy
Hawks-Ellis,Savage
Dees-Cook,Pettard,Tapscott
North-Greenwood
Port-Jacobs,Thomas,Pittard
Tigers-Vickery
Saints-Stanley
West Coast-M Brown,Hurn, Stevens
Bulldogs-Howard

Huh?

Shannon Hurn would come cheap?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tippett is worth 550k a year max
absolutely. if that. i like kurt, i think he's a very good player, but for what he's actually produced, compared to what he's promised, are worlds apart. however, how many kurt tippett's are running around? that's why he can effectively name his price, because key forwards are a premium. as such, grundy is something that adelaide are just going to laugh off.

Money is not a real object for Sydney, with their higher cap they probably see it as they get a good player and weaken one of their main competitors lol I agree he is not worth 1 million but I'm very confident in trusting the swans heirachy when it comes to trading

I've got two bullets loaded and I'm about to storm the set of 'Trade Week Radio'.

What a dilemma!

That is a fair wack of coin however I wouldnt be upset it if we paid that for him. Swans need a big forward and he fits the bill.
I'm going to say it sounds like price inflation to me. Next years signings could be difficult next year if we cough up that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back