Lloyd gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Neutral Lloyd/Sewell Thread

1) Did choose to bump Sewell hard. But was not premeditated.
2) Yes Sewell was head over the ball, which should always be protected .
3) Not pushed.
4) 3-4
5) 2. Probably worth it for the Bombers, got them into the finals and wasnt a huge contributor.
6) l think Brown would have been much wiser to have kept away from the media.

1) Did Lloyd intentionally injure Sewell? - "Injure" is probably not the word I would use, he definitely intended to bump him hard.

2) Is there a difference between the Buddy incident and the Lloyd incident - IMO yes, Lloyd's was worse.

3) Essendon are arguing that Lloyd was pushed - what are your thoughts? - He was pushed slightly which would have helped him maintain momentum but IMO Lloyd made an obvious tack at the last second to the player with his head over the ball. IMO the ball was not Lloyd's priority at the time he made contact and he knew exactly what he was doing.

4) How many weeks do you think Lloyd will get - 1 or 2

5) How many weeks do you think Lloyd should get - 3 or 4

It has nothing to do with me being a tough guy. Questions should be asked from the Hawks faithful why he chose the gutless route of the media instead of settling his differences on the field when he had 2 quarters to show the footy public why he is so tough:eek:
He is the footballer. They have to be tough to go out there every week yet all he resorted to was slapping Monfries on the shoulder (WTF? WTF are you doing you little germ?), mouthing off at our bench :)rolleyes:) and then defaming Lloyd after the game.

Why didn't he do something DURING the game? Explain that, champ.
Simply because Brown is as tough and nails and hard at the ball. He won't resort to the weak, sniping, scum acts that Lloyd does (eg breaking Brown's nose behind the play in 05, using an armguard to belt Thurgood etc). King hitting people on the ground is weak, we'll leave that to your lot.

We'll respond if we want.

1) Did Lloyd intentionally injure Sewell? No.
2) Is there a difference between the Buddy incident and the Lloyd incident? Yes. Buddy had more time to make his decision.
3) Essendon are arguing that Lloyd was pushed - what are your thoughts? He was pushed. Slightly.
4) How many weeks do you think Lloyd will get? 3. 2 with an early guilty plea.
5) How many weeks do you think Lloyd should get? 0. The rule will make sure he gets suspended.

You are insane.

What part of neutral is an Essendon supporter????

Thought my answers were pretty unbiased actually - if anything erring on being too harsh.

OP was started by a Hawthorn supporter.

To all neutral supporters, I'm more interested in your views on the incident than the biased opinions of myself and other hawthorn or essendon supporters.

The critical questions in regard to this incident are:

1) Did Lloyd intentionally injure Sewell?
2) Is there a difference between the Buddy incident and the Lloyd incident
3) Essendon are arguing that Lloyd was pushed - what are your thoughts?
4) How many weeks do you think Lloyd will get
5) How many weeks do you think Lloyd should get

Hawk and Bomber supporters - try not to clog up this thread with mud slinging "Yor A HiPPoCrit CampBELL PoO Brown LOLZ" crap. In fact, try not to post at all - we're inherently biased.

1) Maybe. I think he went in hard for the ball and was keen to collect Sewell, though maybe he didn't plan to get him high. But he does have a track record of going for the man, high, when a clash is coming.
2) Yes. I honestly don't believe Buddy tried to collect Cousins high.
3) nice try
4) 2 or 3
5) 4

1) Did Lloyd intentionally injure Sewell? Nah. I think he made a poor decision when he was beaten to the ball by Sewell and should cop weeks for it but I don't think he set off to knock him out - if nothing else, doing it with your shoulder isn't exactly a surefire way of achieving results.

2) Is there a difference between the Buddy incident and the Lloyd incident Yeah.

3) Essendon are arguing that Lloyd was pushed - what are your thoughts? Yeahnah. Clearly had control of where he was going.

4) How many weeks do you think Lloyd will get 5-6.

5) How many weeks do you think Lloyd should get 1-2.

6) Has the previous 24 hours been an embarrassing display of hypocrisy and poor sportsmanship from the Hawthorn Football Club? Bloody oath.

Re: Brian Taylor on Matty Lloyd

You got it right shellfish...fair assessment. All the other talk is just Hawk supporters (and Kings Army who hates Essendon....and we love him for it) crying like babies because things didn't go their way.

Ok clog lets make a deal - if he gets off I will retract and call him a fair player - if he gets 3 or more you admit he is a weak sniping dog? You say I am bias and I say you are - lets leave it to the MRP and they can decide who is right?

I hope he did but I doubt it.

Yeah, Buddy had a choice

Yes but I'm not sure if it made any difference.

No idea. The random generator they use at the MRP is um . . . random.

Zero.

He should be praised for helping get his team into finals.

Essendon supporters are embarassing, talking up your pathetic washed up captains bump as being awesome and fair, can't imagine what kind of human beings they resemble.

Are you defending your clubs comments then?

If you are, your twice as bad and i hate to think what kind of human you are

Anybody who answers yes for the first question is missing a few screws, and is unbelievably stupid:rolleyes:

2) Is there a difference between the Buddy incident and the Lloyd incident? Not much at all
3) Essendon are arguing that Lloyd was pushed - what are your thoughts? Didn't effect his attack
4) How many weeks do you think Lloyd will get? 2 weeks
5) How many weeks do you think Lloyd should get? None, just like Franklin should have got none

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2) Is there a difference between the Buddy incident and the Lloyd incident? Yes, but Lloyd could still claim the 'spirit of the game' argument hawthorn took so not entirely different.

3) Essendon are arguing that Lloyd was pushed - what are your thoughts? Was clearly pushed but not with enough force to create the collision. Though when you are running it doesn't take much to put you off balance. Lloyds intention was to make contact though - push may not have helped his cause but it is a fairly week defence.

4) How many weeks do you think Lloyd will get? 4 down to three.

5) How many weeks do you think Lloyd should get? Would prefer he got none but that isn't going to happen. One or two tops.

Ok clog lets make a deal - if he gets off I will retract and call him a fair player - if he gets 3 or more you admit he is a weak sniping dog? You say I am bias and I say you are - lets leave it to the MRP and they can decide who is right?

Everybody knows you're biased against Essendon. We all know he will get weeks, the AFL have proved that to us. But the thing is, we're not denying that. He'll get what he deserves. But the irony here is that he is getting labeled as a sniper whereas Hawk players have been doing it for years. As soon as they cop a little, they sook like little babies. And unsurprisingly, you have joined the derailed sookie la la bandwagon.

LOL classic. :thumbsu:

listen to this guy giving it large. so, so much fear heading into finals.

The only thing I fear is Dawks supporters sooking about this until March next year.

your a ****in wanka
LLOYD
u dog u meant it
Essendon r ******s
they shouldnt of won
if hawks weren't injured
hope u retire Lloyd u useless piece of shit
THUG

Are you defending your clubs comments then?

If you are, your twice as bad and i hate to think what kind of human you are

Sticks and Stones.

I'm sure you also think that the bump was okay as well.

shamefull

Simply because Brown is as tough and nails and hard at the ball. He won't resort to the weak, sniping, scum acts that Lloyd does (eg breaking Brown's nose behind the play in 05, using an armguard to belt Thurgood etc). King hitting people on the ground is weak, we'll leave that to your lot.
How about him alluding to the fact he looks forward to Lloyd playing next year? Was that comment in reference to letting Lloyd see Brown put his head over the ball was it?:eek:

Check your own backyard, Brown, you idiot. Got belted again yesterday like he did a few years back. Must enjoy being physically beaten by Essendon.

He isn't a tough guy. He got exposed and everyone saw it.

To all neutral supporters, I'm more interested in your views on the incident than the biased opinions of myself and other hawthorn or essendon supporters.

The critical questions in regard to this incident are:

Hawk and Bomber supporters - try not to clog up this thread with mud slinging "Yor A HiPPoCrit CampBELL PoO Brown LOLZ" crap. In fact, try not to post at all - we're inherently biased.

1. yes. He didnt intent to get him high but he did mean to hurt Sewell or whoever had the ball when he charged in.
2. yes. Franklin was standing and made a full body bump with incidental high contact, Lloyd was running and contacted only the head.
3. he wasnt pushed with any force to make a difference. Lloyd ran off Shoenmakers why was reaching out to stay in contact.
4. they will probably deem it reckless high contact high impact, whatever that adds up to. I'll guess 2
4. whatever the formula says - reckless conduct/charging, high contact , intentional, high imp act, less discount for guilty plea. Should get 4

Sticks and Stones.

I'm sure you also think that the bump was okay as well.

shamefull

id argue both are poor acts of sportsmanship if indeed lloyds are delibrate

find me some quotes where i said it was ok, then you can attempt to have a go

What is shameful is the comments from your football club the last 24 hours, i hope youve had a good listen to the reaction, because plenty of people think you are a laughing stock

- Yep. Wouldn't have wanted to knock him out cold, but clearly intended to hurt him
- Yep, the result was slightly worse for Sewell. Otherwise not really
- Bullshit.
- 0 and some carryover points

If we play twice I hope they are both at the G.

Won't happen. Our home game is in the Dome. However, unless the Hawks can miraculously attract more 30 thousand in our home game then it's going to be played at the Dome.

So if we do play twice, one will be at the dome and the other at the G.

Premiership team 2008. Over 52,000 members.

We don't give a crap what other pathetic clubs think. All the fans and members are behind the club, why would we care what essendon people think. Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back