Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL) 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i have noticed the VCFL has changed all the club websites. You used to be able to see all the clearences from there or all of them from the football geelong vcfl site. But all that seems to have gone.

Anyone know how we are going to be able to find out about official clearences like we have in the past.

Will put an end to the endless rumours.

I believe clearences open Feb 1.

Also confirmed in the ablettiser this morning that mensch is leaving grovedale and heading back to mansfield, no big suprise really after he came out and said a few weeks ago that he was only a 50/50 chance of remaining at burdoo drive. Looks like another lean year in store for the yellow and black.

Finals fever you mention that modda have some great recruits and that they'll make finals this year yet you dont know who any of the recruits are? Is your source reliable ie- someone from modda or is it someone who's got no idea? Im tipping they've got no idea coz i know alot of blokes from out there and i havnt heard nothing about great recruits who are going to lift them into the finals this year.

As i said i heard from a mate they have recruited well, and are looking towards playing finals this year. He did'nt tell me what names so i asked the question on here.

Also confirmed in the ablettiser this morning that mensch is leaving grovedale and heading back to mansfield, no big suprise really after he came out and said a few weeks ago that he was only a 50/50 chance of remaining at burdoo drive. Looks like another lean year in store for the yellow and black.
Have u dusted the cobb webs off the boots because they will need someone 2 sit on the pine.Do u think u can fit into menschs jumper

Also i have noticed the VCFL has changed all the club websites. You used to be able to see all the clearences from there or all of them from the football geelong vcfl site. But all that seems to have gone.

Anyone know how we are going to be able to find out about official clearences like we have in the past.

Will put an end to the endless rumours.

I believe clearences open Feb 1.

Will still be able to see all clearances. VCFL has changed website company from interfuse to sporting pulse.
Go to www.sportingpulse.com.au and you will then be able to navigate yourself around to league and club websites. Clearances will be on there from Feb 1

Will still be able to see all clearances. VCFL has changed website company from interfuse to sporting pulse.
Go to www.sportingpulse.com.au and you will then be able to navigate yourself around to league and club websites. Clearances will be on there from Feb 1

Not sure if that is the case, had a look around cant find clearances. If someone can please post a link.

if this is the best that the vcfl website can come up with no one will bother to access
still no sign of clearances or registrations
club websites very thin with info

seems very unfreindly compared to previous system
does anyone actually prefer the new over the old

the new vcfl website does nothing right. the old website was fine and i have no idea why they changed it. now we cant view the clearances which is a disgrace. bad move by the vcfl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right well how do you get one of those so i can access it?

Each club has its own password and will only be able to access its own clearances. The new system (sporting pulse) will apparently be more user-friendly for club officials than fusesport in regards to match day requirements (although this element of the system is not yet operating) but it doesn't look like anyone from outside the individual club will be able to have a browse.

So much for those blokes at Ocean Grove who didn't rate Marcus Kellett. He recently signed with Coburg Tigers and is training the house down. He also played in the Richmond intra club match today, and despite almost getting his head taken off by a stray Ben Cousins elbow, he aquitted himself quite well. Go get em Libba.

Heard Today St Albans signed a Ruckman who has been rucking for the Hampden F.L interleague side for the past few seaons. Nicholas or something like that, man Mountain they reckon.

Ocean Grove must be kicking em selves loosing Marcus Kellett quality player. Also rumour has it have lost Sproulle to Modda has been repoted training the house down that way!

Heard Today St Albans signed a Ruckman who has been rucking for the Hampden F.L interleague side for the past few seaons. Nicholas or something like that, man Mountain they reckon.

He spoke to almost every club in Geelong and was only going to the higgest bidder.

Ocean Grove must be kicking em selves loosing Marcus Kellett quality player. Also rumour has it have lost Sproulle to Modda has been repoted training the house down that way!
Libba is a quality player and when his head was in the game could tear it apart. Good on him for going out and improving his footy. He was a little undisciplined which was his main flaw. Sproule to Modda does surprise, but then again his dad is coaching out there. But him training the house down is sounding a bit far fetched. He could barely move in games last year. Good luck to them both as they are both great blokes.

He spoke to almost every club in Geelong and was only going to the higgest bidder.

Yep. That would not surprise me at all. The poor old Saints have trouble pulling big players to the club. I hope that they can scratch 1/2 dozen or more wins together in '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back