Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL) 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
talk some sense finnigan, you wish you had a fan club! deep down you know colac will beat bell park, but you just don't want to admit it!

talk some sense finnigan, you wish you had a fan club! deep down you know colac will beat bell park, but you just don't want to admit it!

Why deep down would i think you blokes will beat bell park? Where's the logic in that? You's lost by 10 goals in a mud heap and rain and bell park beat last years premiers by 8 goals. Bell park are the form side in the comp. I dont have a problem with colac at all just like getting stuck into you blokes but i honestly think bell park will beat you's easilly this week.

Why deep down would i think you blokes will beat bell park? Where's the logic in that? You's lost by 10 goals in a mud heap and rain and bell park beat last years premiers by 8 goals. Bell park are the form side in the comp. I dont have a problem with colac at all just like getting stuck into you blokes but i honestly think bell park will beat you's easilly this week.

Well you also said before that Torquay would beat Ammos in the Grand Final so i can see how you judgement may not be the best. How you can form that opinion on the back of our recent form is a mystery. Maybe you dont know as much as you think you do. BTW you logic on Bell Park is good and i agree, cant agree on Ammos though.

Well you also said before that Torquay would beat Ammos in the Grand Final so i can see how you judgement may not be the best. How you can form that opinion on the back of our recent form is a mystery. Maybe you dont know as much as you think you do. BTW you logic on Bell Park is good and i agree, cant agree on Ammos though.

I dont know much about bfl as i hardly watch it. I dont like any of the clubs that are left to fight out the bfl flag but out of the 3 i can tolerate torquay a little more than the other 2 sides so thats my only reason for picking them mate!!

now who's talking sense??

what part of having 15 guys in hospital on saturday do you not understand you fool. the game was on sunday so i do believe it makes sense to everyone except your stupid self.

colac what a despicable effort last weekend, that was embarrassing, and i can say i whole heartedly agree with tim finnigans in his comments regarding the sister club in drysdale. drysdale WILL lose this weekend, and the choke tag will remain forever.

bell park will do the same to colac to send them out in choke sets, i mean straight sets, tim finnigan like i said the only smart man in this forum.

Beautiful day today with pristine conditions. Colac will get themselves back on track and account for Bell Park with ease.

Beautiful day today with pristine conditions. Colac will get themselves back on track and account for Bell Park with ease.

Colac will be out in straight sets. Good get by the port demons in getting ged brody as coach for the next 2 years. Am also hearing they will get bernie lynch as an assistant. To me this defies logic, why would you quit as coach of a gfl club and then go as an assistant coach to a bfl club that will always struggle? Lynch seems like a pretty ambitious bloke and id imagine he'd have plenty of clubs chasing him so this is a strange decision if it does eventuate.

Colac will be out in straight sets. Good get by the port demons in getting ged brody as coach for the next 2 years. Am also hearing they will get bernie lynch as an assistant. To me this defies logic, why would you quit as coach of a gfl club and then go as an assistant coach to a bfl club that will always struggle? Lynch seems like a pretty ambitious bloke and id imagine he'd have plenty of clubs chasing him so this is a strange decision if it does eventuate.

As if North Shore weren't depleted enough. In all honesty, what future does this once proud club have? They have been absolutely decimated through the whole club. Not an enviable coaching task. How would you even start to recruit? The comments read the same for Newcomb. Leading vote-getter in the Ash Medal got 2 votes. Thoughts guys?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if North Shore weren't depleted enough. In all honesty, what future does this once proud club have? They have been absolutely decimated through the whole club. Not an enviable coaching task. How would you even start to recruit? The comments read the same for Newcomb. Leading vote-getter in the Ash Medal got 2 votes. Thoughts guys?

I think north shore will be ok. Going thru a period in there history but i think there's alot of good hard working and proud people out there and they'll get outta this mess eventually. Newcomb on the other hand, there in big trouble. Hardly any juniors, probably lack of money and with 5 other clubs around the area to compete with. Sadly i cant see them going around much longer.

I think north shore will be ok. Going thru a period in there history but i think there's alot of good hard working and proud people out there and they'll get outta this mess eventually. Newcomb on the other hand, there in big trouble. Hardly any juniors, probably lack of money and with 5 other clubs around the area to compete with. Sadly i cant see them going around much longer.

Spoke to a Power official the other day. Newcomb still have coin, just nothing else.

just a bit of false hope before they continue as the great pretenders next week

bit harsh, they worked their asses off against torquay, were 2-3 goals down near the end of the 3rd, but was a great game

all we can say is at least they have the chance to beat ammo's, no-one else does!!!

bit harsh, they worked their asses off against torquay, were 2-3 goals down near the end of the 3rd, but was a great game

all we can say is at least they have the chance to beat ammo's, no-one else does!!!

Well well well, another straigu sets exit for colac today! Seriously boys do yourself's a favour and piss off back to the hampden comp coz you pretenders will never anything in the gfl.

agree with that. you are right about no one else coming up to the mark this year.will be a great game if drysdale can give it their all and beat ammos!!

Not a great weekend for Dale Amos. South Barwon gets beaten, his VFL Geelong side got thrashed, and he gives a vital 50m penalty away as runner in the AFL game! :D

Bell Park are surely every chance to beat South Barwon.

Bell Park are a huge chance against South, form side in the comp at present and the game could go either way. Just on poor old Colac does anyone know why these pretenders left the Hampden league in the first place? Its not as if they dominated that league or nothin. But anyway bad luck to Colac on there straight sets exit:thumbsu: Colac footy club- The Greg Norman of GFL football:thumbsu:

On another subject the Grovey footy club have been talking to some very big names in regards to playing at Burdoo next season. Now as a Grovey supporter you get used to hearing this sorta talk year in year out and nothing ever eventuates but im quitely confident that things have changed and if these big names happen to come over then the sleeping giant could quite possibly be starting to wake up.

Bell Park are a huge chance against South, form side in the comp at present and the game could go either way. Just on poor old Colac does anyone know why these pretenders left the Hampden league in the first place? Its not as if they dominated that league or nothin. But anyway bad luck to Colac on there straight sets exit:thumbsu: Colac footy club- The Greg Norman of GFL football:thumbsu:

On another subject the Grovey footy club have been talking to some very big names in regards to playing at Burdoo next season. Now as a Grovey supporter you get used to hearing this sorta talk year in year out and nothing ever eventuates but im quitely confident that things have changed and if these big names happen to come over then the sleeping giant could quite possibly be starting to wake up.

I love the irony of you paying out Colac despite Grovedale's history of mediocre performances :eek:

Settle down Timmy Boy

Why the grudge against the colac, one of the local girls punch you in the face one night or something?

And if you are who i think you are i would keep my mouth shut, especially a man of your looks and sporting talents

Tim "THE MAN PUTTING CHICKEN SALT ON YOUR CHIPS AT KFC" Finnigan

Keeping you informed fists of fury

I love the irony of you paying out Colac despite Grovedale's history of mediocre performances :eek:

Im the first to admit that we've been mediocre for a long time rizzo but at the end of the day whats Colac got in common with Grovey West and Leopold??? There all yet to win a GFL senior flag:eek:

Come up with any excuses you wont lads but for a club that is the only major league side in a big town to have finished top 3 for the past 3-4 years or whatever it is and do have never looked like winning the game that counts is an ordinary effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back