LOL @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, typical.

Run along now flog...
Why do you barrack for Richmond? They never make it out of the bottom half!

Guess its coz ya have

toothless-protest.jpg

Poor bubby...bit sad after a loss :(

Let me wipe your little bum.

Your club are proven tankers. It's just you didn't make it work. Suck it up sunshine. :):thumbsu:

Odd fetishes you demons supporters have :eek:

So your going all the way I guess, I mean you managed to get over the top of a team of 'proven tankers' sitting in 15th spot, in the last quarter, you must be flag bound :rolleyes:

I'm quite happy with the Tigers progress, I'm sure we will be running in to the Demons in a few big games in the future.

And now that Tiges fans know they're on a losing wicket, they've completely given up trying to defend their club. Instead, their main tactic of choice seems to involve childish "you're a shit poster" retorts, and other similar comments, in the desperate hope of deflecting from the main game.

PS- Barnzy, maybe some day when you stop being a parrot and show yourself capable of producing some kind of original thought, your opinions about other posters might actually matter to somebody.

As it is now, you're one of the most predictable, boring, and obsessive axe-grinders in the history of BF. And this is undeniable.

It's comical that you think you've got any basis to be criticising the quality of any other poster. As ridiculous as the spectacle of Tony Abbott trying to talk about honesty - nobody with half a brain will ever take it seriously.

Ok watts blower!! I sent you to bed last night in tears after calling you boring and now you have the cheek to call someone a parrot..

You really are a pathetic little worm!!

Ok watts blower!! I sent you to bed last night in tears after calling you boring and now you have the cheek to call someone a parrot..

You really are a pathetic little worm!!

ok. i am going to be honest here.... this is the god's honest truth. you have no idea what you are talking about, all these other flogs i can understand where they are coming from, but you continuously insult, continuously put no thought into your posts and continuously shit out cliches.... posters like Barnzy (even though he bags melbourne) and Wonna clearly show they have put some form of thought into their posts... i cant say the same for you

Why do you barrack for Richmond? They never make it out of the bottom half!

Guess its coz ya have

toothless-protest.jpg

This from a Melbourne supporter, what a laugh, you do recall that your team has won the last two wooden spoons and no flags since '64, it then took 22 years before your next finals appearance, even your own supporters wanted you to merge back in '96, yes your looking up, much like the Tigers, but it's still a long way off yet.

ok. i am going to be honest here.... this is the god's honest truth. you have no idea what you are talking about, all these other flogs i can understand where they are coming from, but you continuously insult, continuously put no thought into your posts OOOOOOOHHH!!! you gonna cry??? and continuously shit out cliches.... posters like Barnzy (even though he bags melbourne) and Wonna clearly show they have put some form of thought into their posts... i cant say the same for you

Wtf is wrong with you??
I don't give a flying f*ck about what any of you Melbourne little c*m stains are dribbling. I'm just here to remind you guys that Melbourne are the least cared about club in the AFL and if you guys withdrew from the comp nobody would notice...that is all!!. This is the second time you have made yourself look stupid for trying to protect your boyfriend Wonna.
Why dont you let him grow a pair and defend himself.
Couldn't do worse than you ya silly looking freak!!

Wtf is wrong with you??
I don't give a flying f*ck about what any of you Melbourne little c*m stains are dribbling. I'm just here to remind you guys that Melbourne are the least cared about club in the AFL and if you guys withdrew from the comp nobody would notice...that is all!!. This is the second time you have made yourself look stupid for trying to protect your boyfriend Wonna.

We're clearly relevant enough to get into your head :p:thumbsu:

Wtf is wrong with you??

lulz, quite to the contrary my good sir it is in fact you who is the dick muncher, in fact i think this is the tenth time you made yourself look like a complete ball guzzler in this thread... i could quote them all if you like?

yes we have beaten you twice this year, thanks for reminding me :D

you are such an idiot, you clearly have gotten everything wrong in this thread... and to think it all started when you assumed i thought Ben Griffiths was playing, you absolute ****wit

[/b]

Not only did you F*ck up with this...and yes i did try to tell you had the wrong person.

Hey W**nker you have the wrong person!!
So buddy that makes you the idiot!!

no w***er you were the one that had the :eek: and said muppetmaster yes??? i assumed that was referring to the Griffiths statement... which im pretty sure is correct, get over yourself mate, and don't call me buddy, guy....

Oh look out!! the silly little twat still couldn't get it right!!
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Well done D*ckhead!!

lulz, quite to the contrary my good sir it is in fact you who is the dick muncher, in fact i think this is the tenth time you made yourself look like a complete ball guzzler in this thread... i could quote them all if you like?

Yes please!!

Oh look out!! the silly little twat still couldn't get it right!!
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Well done D*ckhead!!

Yes please!!

haha, i would actually quote every single one of your posts, but thats a waste of my time, in fact the post you gave just then was a pretty good example of you being a raging fudge gobbler... so lets put it this way, every one of your posts has made you look like a ball guzzling dingle berry munching dick rider... how does that sound?:D

BWAHAHAH - This is an awesome thread.. Melbourne and North supporters - The most irrelevant clubs in the AFL with the least amount of support...pfft..Shouldn't u be heading up to the snow in your daddy's range rover now?

Attendances for Demons home matches are the 5th-highest of any AFL club right now. Higher than crowds for Richmond home games.

Next time, at least make sure you've got a solid grasp of the reality before posting, yes?

This thread is a LOLfest

No one that's posted so far has even shown any cold hard evidence to back up there statements. Grow the f*** up and stop posting ******ed come backs that are irrelevant to the thread!

As for the bagging of Ben Griffiths, I agree. He hasn't really shown much at all. Sure he has only played very few games and still needs time to develop, but why are some Richmond supporters saying that he was playing great footy?

Anyway, Melbourne. You are probably getting excited at the 'F' word being thrown around so you start to call other teams S***. I agree that Melbourne have a very bright future and are playing some great footy, but Richmond are NOT s***. Your win against us was less than I expected (I thought we would get demolished) so we put up a pretty good fight.

---

Having a huge battle of embedding YouTube videos and Animated Gifs is way ******ed, why can't we have proper fights instead of these stupid one liners. Actually say why you think Richmond are s***, and then we can protest against it. Seriously, I know this is bay 13, but grow the f*** up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attendances for Demons home matches are the 5th-highest of any AFL club right now. Higher than crowds for Richmond home games.

Next time, at least make sure you've got a solid grasp of the reality before posting, yes?

epic lulz

haha, i would actually quote every single one of your posts, but thats a waste of my time, in fact the post you gave just then was a pretty good example of you being a raging fudge gobbler...WOW thats interesting!!! so lets put it this way, every one of your posts has made you look like a ball guzzling dingle berry munching dick rider...seriously??? how does that sound?:D[/quote

I'm actually starting to feel bad...I have totally mind f*cked you!!!!!!
Melbourne are a nothing club wooooooooooooo!!!

haha, i would actually quote every single one of your posts, but thats a waste of my time, in fact the post you gave just then was a pretty good example of you being a raging fudge gobbler...WOW thats interesting!!! so lets put it this way, every one of your posts has made you look like a ball guzzling dingle berry munching dick rider...seriously??? how does that sound?:D[/quote

I'm actually starting to feel bad...I have totally mind f*cked you!!!!!!
Melbourne are a nothing club wooooooooooooo!!!

lol a nothing club which beat you on the weekend

This thread is a LOLfest

No one that's posted so far has even shown any cold hard evidence to back up there statements. Grow the f*** up and stop posting ******ed come backs that are irrelevant to the thread!

As for the bagging of Ben Griffiths, I agree. He hasn't really shown much at all. Sure he has only played very few games and still needs time to develop, but why are some Richmond supporters saying that he was playing great footy?

Anyway, Melbourne. You are probably getting excited at the 'F' word being thrown around so you start to call other teams S***. I agree that Melbourne have a very bright future and are playing some great footy, but Richmond are NOT s***. Your win against us was less than I expected (I thought we would get demolished) so we put up a pretty good fight.

---

Having a huge battle of embedding YouTube videos and Animated Gifs is way ******ed, why can't we have proper fights instead of these stupid one liners. Actually say why you think Richmond are s***, and then we can protest against it. Seriously, I know this is bay 13, but grow the f*** up.

lets get one thing straight, i was not bagging ben griffiths, i just said i would prefer watts to be given time up the ground to get some confidence rather than playing from the goalsquare undersized, as ben griffiths was doing and was obviously finding difficult.... i think griffiths is a great talent regardless of what he has shown at AFL level..... and i dont think richmond are shit (i dont think you were referring to me in that part anyway) and seriously the thread has no purpose, its bay 13, and to be honest that dimwit KickIt2Cotch or whatever hijacked this thread when after i said i thought that griffiths should be being played differently (obviously when he recovers from his injry)

lets get one thing straight, i was not bagging ben griffiths, i just said i would prefer watts to be given time up the ground to get some confidence rather than playing from the goalsquare undersized, as ben griffiths was doing and was obviously finding difficult.... i think griffiths is a great talent regardless of what he has shown at AFL level..... and i dont think richmond are shit (i dont think you were referring to me in that part anyway) and seriously the thread has no purpose, its bay 13, and to be honest that dimwit KickIt2Cotch or whatever hijacked this thread when after i said i thought that griffiths should be being played differently (obviously when he recovers from his injry)

I agree, Griffiths should get a full preason playing up the ground to get himself more involved in the games, then move him back up forward. That's what we are currently doing with Jayden Post.

Crap side, dumb **** supporters who haven't be toilet trained.

How dose it feel losers.

Jack Watts 1 goal set up four - Reiwvoldt 1 goal, had his arse wiped.

You need your dose dickeyes. As I have mentioned to you earlier - back to school.

Based on the level of your posts, I'd say...grade four. Gee, I'm generous.

No McMahon, no Richmond

I'm sick of people bagging this bloke. Okay, he's not the greatest player in the league, but he tries his guts out. His skills when given a bit of time and space are really top-notch and just because he's susceptible to pressure doesn't mean he can't fill an outside receiver role very well. I'm talking about Watts of course.

I'm sick of people bagging this bloke. Okay, he's not the greatest player in the league, but he tries his guts out. His skills when given a bit of time and space are really top-notch and just because he's susceptible to pressure doesn't mean he can't fill an outside receiver role very well. I'm talking about Watts of course.

so you admit he has top-notch skills? good thing he's only played 15 games and will get used to AFL pressure after he plays a few more...

so you admit he has top-notch skills? good thing he's only played 15 games and will get used to AFL pressure after he plays a few more...

Watts does have top knotch skills and great decision making when in space. He also however should be wearing a skirt and was more Gibbs than Gibbs on quite a few occassions over the weekend.

Watts does have top knotch skills and great decision making when in space. He also however should be wearing a skirt and was more Gibbs than Gibbs on quite a few occassions over the weekend.

as i said... you can't expect most 19 year olds to have great decision making and fearlessness in their 1st or 2nd seasons... Watts did pull out of one or two contest, but i have seen him go in hard in other games, particularly against brisbane where 13 of his 27 disposals were contested.... i am comfortable with the fact that he has great skills and decision making when in space, will transfer to under pressure during next season

as i said... you can't expect most 19 year olds to have great decision making and fearlessness in their 1st or 2nd seasons... Watts did pull out of one or two contest, but i have seen him go in hard in other games, particularly against brisbane where 13 of his 27 disposals were contested.... i am comfortable with the fact that he has great skills and decision making when in space, will transfer to under pressure during next season

Players have that fearless agression or they don't, Watts pulled out or short stepped some basic player contests and watching the game back on TV the commentators were very soft on him. He hopefully with some bulk over the next few season attacks the contest and the ball.

As much as I like t bag the kid as part of the bay banter I think he will show why he was the number one pick as the years go on.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back