LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Mmmm... much anger I sense in you!

Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will!

yoda.jpg

lol at the star wars gimp...most overhyped film series EVER!

your choice of teams is as hamstrung as wona..melwhore is the new carlscum....tanking cultures and NO success

LIONS!!!

I am a walking invitation to trolls everywhere. God, why did you create me??? :(

malcolm-bryan-cranston17.jpg

Edited to provide interior monologue ;)

And using a player's injury as a riposte in a troll is absolute suicide, of course. (Edit - as if his first tactic, accusing Fitzroy people who reject Brisbane and have never supported that corporate takeover of somehow being "turncoats", wasn't moronic enough! :eek:)

Stick a fork in this guy already...

hey turncoat........which team will finish higher on the ladder melwhore of brisvegas?

me thinks the mighty brisbane lions!
Yeah, nah. 2 (possibly 3 after today) ladder positions and a 50 point margin say otherwise.

wow you just dont get it do you....

Yes, I was being generous in assuming you hadn't decided to start trolling a player for being injured. Obviously I was wrong wasn't I?

Again, that's the Bay equivalent of taking out a gun, sticking it up to your brainstem, cocking the hammer back and kissing your arse goodbye.

As if you hadn't dug a deep enough hole for yourself already! You're toast now, beyond any shadow of a doubt
16.gif

Yes, I was being generous in assuming you hadn't decided to start trolling a player for being injured. Obviously I was wrong wasn't I?

Again, that's the Bay equivalent of taking out a gun, sticking it up to your brainstem, cocking the hammer back and kissing your arse goodbye.

As if you hadn't dug a deep enough hole for yourself already! You're toast now, beyond any shadow of a doubt :D

Ok however I still think it is your move..With regards to the hyperbole of the tripe which you spew forth.....nothing will come of nothing....

f0qjjs.jpg

On whether Melbourne finish higher than Brisbane? I am interested, but would prefer a much bigger scalp (such as Axel, BrownDog, Duritz, Nigelicious, Lions Den, etc....).

how did they let that mickey mouse non achieving ****** lyon represent the mighty rolling stones....hmm I suppose that is channel 9 for youcan someone please tell me one thing......are wona33 and youdontknowjack a co-joined piece of horse shit.....or the one loser with multi's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep my enemies close
I give ‘em enough rope
They put themselves in the air
I just kick away the chair

This game is over
I don’t know if y'all know
You're in the hole...

[youtube]xZRFxpZyjI0[/youtube]

1237977573dunk.gif

I keep my enemies close
I give ‘em enough rope
They put themselves in the air
I just kick away the chair

This game is over
I don’t know if y'all know
You're in the hole...

[youtube]xZRFxpZyjI0[/youtube]

yawn!!!I have a knock out punchand you have a glass jawu are a known turncoat multi-flog who lacks ram

are wonna andd youdontknowjack a co-joined piece of horse shit.....or the one loser with multi's
Hey Wonna, now you can add my name to the list of Melbourne flogs you've been accused of being an alias of. :D

Hey Wonna, now you can add my name to the list of Melbourne flogs you've been accused of being an alias of.

LULZ, yeah... always fun to watch while they keep burying themselves deeper, isn't it ;)

As if that original tactic from PRO, seeking to pillory all of us who rejected Brisbane's corporate buyout as somehow being "turncoats", wasn't already the equivalent of shooting himself in the foot with a bazooka, he then went on to commit the equivalent of suicide in these parts by trolling about an injury, and now he's still digging...

Hey Wonna, now you can add my name to the list of Melbourne flogs you've been accused of being an alias of. :D

so you admit to being a melwhore flog...hmmmand the bet must be cast before midnight as at that time you will return to you true identity of wonajackoff

so you admit to being a melwhore flog...hmmmand the bet must be cast before midnight as at that time you will return to you true identity of wonajackoff
3454581387_a677f0b64f.jpg

Watching the Bears march down the ladder has been great to watch. If the Weagles will tonight they will be equal bottom. LOL

Watching the Bears march down the ladder has been great to watch. If the Weagles will tonight they will be equal bottom. LOL

lol..enter the other turncoat who is still looking for vindication....i thought you and wona would be having a group grope over tomorrows team sheets..................."jack watts..oh ohg...ohhhhhhh"...."lewis jeta...hmmf...hmmf"..."turn the page wona"...."hmmmf.......hmmf..opps sorry wona can i use ur hanky

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back