LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

if you had any balls you wouldnt care who you bet withLOL!wonajackoff is a flaccid melwhore
Not nearly as flaccid as Brisbane's performances since our Round 5 encounter.
128674452353425730.jpg

lol..enter the other turncoat who is still looking for vindication....i thought you and wona would be having a group grope over tomorrows team sheets..................."jack watts..oh ohg...ohhhhhhh"...."lewis jeta...hmmf...hmmf"..."turn the page wona"...."hmmmf.......hmmf..opps sorry wona can i use ur hanky

Lol at you. Your a turncoat flog, Brisbane and Fitzroy are not the same club. The AFL even takes the Bears history.

I've said this before, Pert, Roos and Osborne. Three great players who never played for the Bears.

Enjoy being at the bottom turncoat flog.

Not nearly as flaccid as Brisbane's performances since our Round 5 encounter.
128674452353425730.jpg

ok wonajackoff...bet is open til midnight...I gotta run...got some loose bitches with loads of coke coming to suck my balls and play on my fat dick...u be a good boy and have a nice night champ.....ciao

"oh "ohg..Staker..ohhhhhhh..Fev....hmmf..X-Man..hmmf...Trav Johnstone....hmmmf...Amon Buchanan....hmmf....MaaaaaaaaaaaguiiiiireeeeeeeRainessssssssssssssss...opps sorry can i use ur hanky"
Sounds eerily like Michael Voss jerking off over other clubs dregs at the trade table last year.

How much alcohol had you consumed last night, PRO? :p

yep had a few and got meself into the trouble on bf as usual...he didnt take the bet up its bad enough that we are getting reamed on the field but reading the tripe from the melwhore scum is just TOO much!

yep had a few and got meself into the trouble on bf as usual...
Yeah, I've been there myself. :D
its bad enough that we are getting reamed on the field but reading the tripe from the melwhore scum is just TOO much!
A few Brisbane flogs laid the boot into us in the off-season, so are now getting some of their own back.

We're shit this year and we know it. It's our turn to front up here in the bay and cop the ridicule we so richly deserve. Just remember though, we are taking names for future reference.

Black Flag is a dog.

We're shit this year and we know it. It's our turn to front up here in the bay and cop the ridicule we so richly deserve. Just remember though, we are taking names for future reference.

Yep...Shit is being kind!!....All part of the theatrics of being a supporter...You take the good with the bad.. Pretty simple rule.. If you dish it out.. be prepared to take it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep...Shit is being kind!!....All part of the theatrics of being a supporter...You take the good with the bad.. Pretty simple rule.. If you dish it out.. be prepared to take it...
I was at the local footy yesterday and recorded the Cats/Lions match. I returned home knowing that we had copped a hiding and still watched the game anyway. Does that make me a dedicated suppporter or a masochist?:eek:

I was at the local footy yesterday and recorded the Cats/Lions match. I returned home knowing that we had copped a hiding and still watched the game anyway. Does that make me a dedicated suppporter or a masochist?:eek:

Both...lol...I was going to make the long trip down.. knowing it was always going to be a hiding.. Even purchased tickets to this shocking AFL outpost.(It's a joke that interstate sides are forced to play at this venue and an insult that this game isn't included in the Victoriian Membership package.)..Due to other commitments couldn't go..:(.. Still, managed to watch the game in a civilized enviroment..;)

I was at the local footy yesterday and recorded the Cats/Lions match. I returned home knowing that we had copped a hiding and still watched the game anyway. Does that make me a medicated suppporter or a masochist?:eek:

Edited for accuracy.
I need something of rmy stomach everytime Vossy speaks

When i first moved to QLD nearly 22 years ago i endured some of the worst Football ever on the Bears Coast, seems to be new team new name new coach old Bears shit.
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back