LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

fev benched. looking very depressed.

who can blame him, he's playing for the bears.

He hasn't been driven to public violence or calling his captain "shit" yet so things can't be as bad as Carlton... yet.

TBD : What do you think is wrong out there? Geelong are not playing that well themselves yet are giving Brisbane a flogging.

Our skills are shite.

We're winning our share of it out of the middle but we're coughing it up before we can generate shots on goal.

I noticed you starting welching on your score update service when the Bears had a good patch.

Very low standards at the Bears. Being 6 goals down at half time is judged as a good patch.
Geelong havent even turned up and are still giving the Bears a hiding.
You can tell Fev wishes he was still at Carlton.

Got to love the symmetry of the day's proceedings so far too.

Brisbane getting flogged by 11 goals, while Fitzroy are up by 11 goals (now 14 goals up) at Brunswick Oval!

Mobbs and I, along with other kindred Roys, are grinning from ear to ear right now :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a troll who doesn't understand reality

Edited for truth.

Incidentally, Fitzroy, the club whose existence you seem unable to accept, is currently winning by 16 goals, and we're a hair away from notching up our first 100-point win for the season... :)

PS- And we've racked up the century margin now!!! :D

The mighty Roys up by 100 points, Brisbane down by 12 goals. Glorious!

zzspanking.jpg

Edited for truth.

Incidentally, Fitzroy, the club whose existence you seem unable to accept, is currently winning by 16 goals, and we're a hair away from notching up our first 100-point win for the season... :)

Hang on to what you can then.

If Rockliff doesn't win the Rising Star this year, we'll have to make a "LoL @ the selection committee" thread.
Jack Trengove may have something to say about that. :cool:

Jack Trengove may have something to say about that. :cool:

Well Rocky was already ahead of him in the betting odds last week and hasn't done his chances any harm this week with a 31 disposal game.

It's all about reeling Hannebury in. Trengove better get on his bike.

Well Rocky was already ahead of him in the betting odds last week and hasn't done his chances any harm this week with a 31 disposal game.

It's all about reeling Hannebury in. Trengove better get on his bike.
Being injured hasn't helped Jack's cause.
Bay 13 aside, I'd say Hannebery just about has it in the bag.

Edited for truth.

hey turncoat........which team will finish higher on the ladder melwhore of brisvegas?

me thinks the mighty brisbane lions!

Mmmm... much anger I sense in you!

Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will!

yoda.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back