LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

poor-golf-dropped.jpg

They are extremely crap but at least their forward line looks good on paper.

What is it with franchise teams like gold coast, western sydney and brisbane trying to buy in marketable players to boost their memberships and revenue in search for false hope.

Surely it will back fire soon and heads will roll. I give Michael Toss till round 15 then he'll be back at Wet Toast as an assistant.

Judd for Kennedy board. Way to self pwn dude.

Judd wanted to come to carlton it was his choice. All we did was roll out the red carpet.

Fev was hunted down to manufacture some soul to a disenchanted franchise. I wonder if he likes how the ground announcer tries to generate passion at qrt time intervals.

Liiiiiiiiions........... Come on everybody....

This is sickening to listen too at the Gaybba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lions are crap, they really are, their midfield is close to the worst in the comp, they are slow, old, and made a massive mistake picking fevola up

LOL poor Bears,,,back to where they belong..

hey maryjames, your location is "docklands" but you say you live in Toorak?

I believe Dennis has a separate number for cases like yours: 1800 slfpwn

And with that, like George Costanza, I'm leaving now, while you're still wanting more!!!

hey maryjames, your location is "docklands" but you say you live in Toorak?

I believe Dennis has a separate number for cases like yours: 1800 slfpwn

And with that, like George Costanza, I'm leaving now, while you're still wanting more!!!
I moved. Renting Docklands out to some Asian student..lol... And no South Yarra..Get it right... Btw I love Barwon Heads and when I was young surfed at 13th alot. Just get to Point Addis these days..:D

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back