LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Bradshaw offered a contract, refused it, and left.

Denial is massive with you isnt it?????

He left because your coach offered him as trade bait.

Comprende???? You understand????

Comprehension is never the strong point of a Chokingwood fan, especially not this late on a Saturday I guess. It's more to do with the humiliation you're gonna get tomorrow.

You said we'd take the title of worst team in the league if we got beaten by your mob tomorrow.
Pretty self explanation, don't get defensive just because you shot yourself in the foot champ :)

What I stated was fact. Fact = right on the mark. There is no closer.

O.k Duritz lets talk in a way you might understand.

Bradshaw loved the lions and would of done anything for that club and busted his nut for the whole time he was there.

Now after all these years of service Voss the new coach on the block offers him for trade to lure fev over and it does not work. This only pisses Bradshaw off and comes to the relisation if the club thinks i am disposable and offer me for trade why should i resign with a rabble that dont want me.

Are you reading this??? The denial you showed failed 10 posts ago in this thread and i suggest you need a smelling of a cup of roses. Blame your coach not anyone else. :eek:

Question marks, bold type and large type are all massive with you, aren't they????????????????????????

Well when it feels like i am trying to talk sense to a 12 year old i sometimes try this to get the truth through.

O.k Duritz lets talk in a way you might understand.

Bradshaw loved the lions and would of done anything for that club and busted his nut for the whole time he was there.

Now after all these years of service Voss the new coach on the block offers him for trade to lure fev over and it does not work. This only pisses Bradshaw off and comes to the relisation if the club thinks i am disposable and offer me for trade why should i resign with a rabble that dont want me.

Are you reading this??? The denial you showed failed 10 posts ago in this thread and i suggest you need a smelling of a cup of roses. Blame your coach not anyone else. :eek:

As stated above, the club wanted him to stay. They offered him a contract, ipso facto they wanted him to stay. He got offered a better contract, and he took that better offer.

End history lesson, you're embarassing.

the club wanted him to stay.

Oh dear...

Thats why he was sent to Optus oval to talk with us......

You are the master of fail. :eek:

Keep going though the hole is only getting bigger.

Here we go more quality posts bagging injured players. :rolleyes:

I don't see him trolling or celebrating the injury. If I was to card him for that, I'd have to card all your fellow Carlton supporters who say "how many games has Bartlett played?"

The Red Card festival was for April by the way. :)

Festival of the Red card is on for bagging and gloating on injured players you know??? Not that i expect anything to happen.

Are you suggesting I am protecting my own Chism? Pretty serious allegations.

Correct procedure is to take it up with admin if you believe you have a case.

If not, considering you seem to be such an expert on the rules, it would be wise to put a sock in it.

Watch this a few times Bears flogs.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyOD3XJny6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyOD3XJny6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

You got rid of him for Fev. What was Voss thinking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch this a few times Bears flogs.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyOD3XJny6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyOD3XJny6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You got rid of him for Fev. What was Voss thinking?

rofl. good goal but that wasn't a mark.

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

This. :thumbsu:

Carlolton.

Brisbane are the obsession of Bay13's Carlton supporters, that's why. :eek:

That, and a vain attempt by a welching flog to distract people from his welchiness. It didn't work.

Don't worry about them mate, I actually admire the Lions. But anybody that can beat Collingwood in 2 Grand Finals, always gets my respect though. :p

Ohhh of course not...:rolleyes:

Hmm so is this a common occurrence.... I mean rating players who have not performed???? There is so much fail with you Duritz every time your fingers hit the keyboard i think it is best if you just turn off the computer now. :eek:

I rate John Butcher. :thumbsu:

P.S. Bradshaw > Fev >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Henderson.

FFS, the Swans have a good win against good opposition only to come home and find it's been hijacked by Blues flogs with their collective anuses still stinging after last September.

Yep, very happy to congratulate Swans fans on a well deserved win.

Miserable Carltonites living vicariously through another club on the other hand... :eek:

Here we go more quality posts bagging injured players. :rolleyes:

Festival of the Red card is on for bagging and gloating on injured players you know??? Not that i expect anything to happen.

What happened to Chevy Chase dude? :( :eek:

Denial is massive with you isnt it?????

He left because your coach offered him as trade bait.

Comprende???? You understand????

Whoa.. didn't this thread before..
I am scared man, you wrote that bit pretty big and bold.. must be true.

I wonder where you blokes stuck your collective heads when you shipped off Fevola saying the cancer is cured, only to find Houlihan and Walker going hammer n tongs in their undies.

Whoa.. didn't this thread before..
I am scared man, you wrote that bit pretty big and bold.. must be true.

I wonder where you blokes stuck your collective heads when you shipped off Fevola saying the cancer is cured, only to find Houlihan and Walker going hammer n tongs in their undies.

Didn't Voss offer Carlton Bradshaw and Henderson first for Brendan Fevola? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am dead sure that, that was the 1st offer and then they changed it because Bradshaw said no to the deal and then got upset with Voss and decided to leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back