LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Voss offer Carlton Bradshaw and Henderson first for Brendan Fevola? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am dead sure that, that was the 1st offer and then they changed it because Bradshaw said no to the deal and then got upset with Voss and decided to leave.

What you are missing is, there was a contract offered to Bradshaw well before the trade period. He didn't sign and decided to prolong the negotiation.

Bradshaw and Rischitelli was offered to Carlton during trade period, which later changed to pick 12 and Hendo.

Bradshaw moved on during preseason trade window.

All this talk of him wanting to be a one club player but didn't get the opportunity to do so is pure BS. If that was really his intention, he would have signed. No disrespect, we still love Braddles. He was still going to look after himself in the end. Vossy didn't let it drag along this time.

ok, back to bay rhetoric... Braddy is shit and Sydney will look stupid for giving him a 3 year deal.. ROFL LOLZZZAAWE !!

What you are missing is, there was a contract offered to Bradshaw well before the trade period. He didn't sign and decided to prolong the negotiation.

Bradshaw and Rischitelli was offered to Carlton during trade period, which later changed to pick 12 and Hendo.

That's it, it was Bradshaw and Rischitelli that was offered. Thanks dude. However, Bradshaw was still dirty on Voss for putting him up for trade.

All this talk of him wanting to be a one club player but didn't get the opportunity to do so is pure BS. If that was really his intention, he would have signed. No disrespect, we still love Braddles. He was still going to look after himself in the end. Vossy didn't let it drag along this time.

ok, back to bay rhetoric... Braddy is shit and Sydney will look stupid for giving him a 3 year deal.. ROFL LOLZZZAAWE !!

Braddles wanted more than the 1 year offered. Lions didn't think he was worth 3 years.

Sydney did. Good luck to him but I hope it doesn't bite them on the arse in the 2nd or 3rd year.

loving how brizzy flogs justify their dispoal of braddy.

he deserved better.... oh wait... ;)

and we meet. Hello Welcher.

Loving how Tanker flogs justify their disposal of Fevola. he deserved better too.. and thanks for paying his salary, you guys sure know how to look after him even in a different jumper. :p

summary:

lions offered him shit as a pretext to chopping his balls off.

Same as you blokes calling cancerola and crying to sleep. Hows Henderson btw ? Heard he took it both ways today.. i mean in the forward line and down back..

and we meet. Hello Welcher.

Loving how Tanker flogs justify their disposal of Fevola. he deserved better too.. and thanks for paying his salary, you guys sure know how to look after him even in a different jumper. :p

probably the most justifiable sacking in the history of sackings.

the more brizzy flogs on this board the better.... they provide great comedy.

With Welchers like you around, we'll always pop in to have a good laugh.

Same as you blokes calling cancerola and crying to sleep. Hows Henderson btw ? Heard he took it both ways today.. i mean in the forward line and down back..

i never called him that... i still love fev... i also love the fact that he is no longer part of our club.

loving pick 12 and hendo too.

cheers.

Justifiable :eek:.. you pack of meek buttheads bowed to media pressure and shipped off your focal point. No matter how you deny it, he was your team's most important player until mercenary came along.

Justifiable, unpredictable.. keep spinning.

i never called him that... i still love fev... i also love the fact that he is no longer part of our club.

loving pick 12 and hendo too.

cheers.

Btw, we are not blessed with watching magoos play, please let us know which way Hendo likes it next week.. who knows, he'll be your greatest swing man, like to have it both forward n back ? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duritz, u were getting shat on well before any injuries ocurred. I dont think Black Flag was laughing at that. Just the fact that you were beaten at Brisbane by the Dock hers:D

So what are you laughing at, Black Flag? Our injuries? Which ones, the pre-game ones or the ones suffered during the game?

Typical of a loser like you mate.

cry_produce_tears.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back