Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

Like your club's trophy cabinet, you've got nothin eh? :D:p:D:p:thumbsu:

:eek:

Were not discussing St Kilda at the moment. Stay on topic idiot.

Also, to Doris, the thing is your saying the Topic was based on Hawthorn hatred before. While it started that way, other fans of different clubs say that you were favoured which means it isn't irrational.

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

Were not discussing St Kilda at the moment. Stay on topic idiot.

Also, to Doris, the thing is your saying the Topic was based on Hawthorn hatred before. While it started that way, other fans of different clubs say that you were favoured which means it isn't irrational.

On the matchday thread there are Collingwood, Brisbane supporters etc also saying that Geelong had help today.

All I will say is that after playing St Kilda 2 weeks ago and from now playing Geelong if that is the best Geelong has to serve up in September they wont even make the grand final, the Saints are at least 5 goals better than Geelong at the moment.

Where were all you Crows fans last week? Or is it only cheating if it happens against your club?

A question.

Is a third player allowed to bump the man on the mark?

Saw a Geelong player bump a Crow while he was standing the mark.

The Crows were crucified by those ****ers today.

Where were all you Crows fans last week? Or is it only cheating if it happens against your club?

Trust me I was saying it all through the GF last year about the armchair ride that the umps gave you, yet you still lost.

You've humbled me. I simply forgot that the umpires gifted the Crows 12 goals in last weeks game. Without them that otherwise even contest surely would have been a draw. Football is the loser.

Flog. Go back to posting under one of your other aliases.

Idiot. Who's talking about the Port match. Do your research!

YOU WERE! "Where were all you Crows fans last week? Or is it only cheating if it happens against your club?" God damnit Geelong fans are slow!

You've humbled me. I simply forgot that the umpires gifted the Crows 12 goals in last weeks game. Without them that otherwise even contest surely would have been a draw. Football is the loser.

Port Adelaide had the more free kicks in that game, BTW.

Flog. Go back to posting under one of your other aliases.

Flog :eek:
Who's talking about the Cows/Port game?

Mate, give me an example where you got dudded, and I'll give you one where we got dudded. This kind of shit is just embarassing, I thought Crows supporters would be above this.

Hawks supporters of course, this is their bread and butter.

Porpy plays on to advantage and runs towards a vacant forward 50.... sorry Porps bring it back mate, no advantage there.

Fast forward to the last quarter, Selwood taken high (probly ducking) by Bock, plays onto advantage and spots up a Geelong player 20 out straight in front.

No advantage? You bet your biased ass there was advantage that time.

Your turn mate...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP: Greatest call in the history of Bay 13. You deserve a medal.

A question.

Is a third player allowed to bump the man on the mark?

Saw a Geelong player bump a Crow while he was standing the mark.
dawson got 2 for that

i assume the cat will get off

YOU WERE! "Where were all you Crows fans last week? Or is it only cheating if it happens against your club?" God damnit Geelong fans are slow!

Like your club... you fail in every post.
I'm talking about the Cow fans blabbing on about Geelong's favourtism with the umps. They didn't have anything to say last week in the Hawks game. It's only cheating when it happens against their franchise club

Go back to polishing your trophy cabinet :eek:

I'm talking about the Cow fans blabbing on about Geelong's favourtism with the umps. They didn't have anything to say last week in the Hawks game. It's only cheating when it happens against their franchise club

Why would they care about the Hawk's Cat's Game!?!?!? It's of no Relevance to them! Good god your a moron!

Waaa Waaa Waaa!!! Always the umpires fault! As a regular attender of AAMI stadium games these are the two most common calls you hear from crows supporters.... 40,000 all in unison (kinda creepy)

"BALLL!!!!"
0,,5927456,00.jpg

"HOLDING THE MAN!!!!!"
majtackle3_gallery__338x400.jpg

An OP manufacturing an outcome...if you look hard enough at something you will get the result you want...look!!...its jesus in a piece of toast

Terrible post, lacks common sense 1/10.

It's OK to admit you just got confused and forgot which thread this partocular alias of yours was posting on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back