Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

Do the Crows supporters whinging in this thread remember the Port v North game when we lost by a goal which was conceded because of our back-up runner giving away a free kick after our normal runner was suspended. We were told then that we had our chances and blaming outside sources for a loss is a cop-out. Now answer me this. Did the umpires pressure the biggest hack in the AFL Sellar into killing your momentum by kicking the ball directly to Wojcinski, or they did lift Wojak up to allow him to take the mark? Did the umpires blow really really hard on the ball and make Maric's shot to win the game not even come close to making the distance?

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

Where's Saint Blunda on the list? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Once again we are not discussing St Kilda. You are completely poo poo head I swear. I guess it's expected when your brother is your father down in Geelong. See what I did there?

Do the Crows supporters whinging in this thread remember the Port v North game when we lost by a goal which was conceded because of our back-up runner giving away a free kick after our normal runner was suspended. We were told then that we had our chances and blaming outside sources for a loss is a cop-out. Now answer me this. Did the umpires pressure the biggest hack in the AFL Sellar into killing your momentum by kicking the ball directly to Wojcinski, or they did lift Wojak up to allow him to take the mark? Did the umpires blow really really hard on the ball and make Maric's shot to win the game not even come close to making the distance?

I was under the impression you were blaming it on the fact that North kicked straight. That's what Choco said in his presser anyways :thumbsu:

You were miles behind and got soft goals in junk time, you were never going to win that. It was like a 20 point margin in basketball getting whittled down to 6 in the last minute of play.

This thread is the place where intelligence goes to die!

If your going by Premierships won, I do Believe Essendon and Carlton are better than you. Sorry Champ but thanks for playing!

Again, it's 'you're'. And believe has a small 'b'. :eek::eek:

Seriously, if you don't know basic grammar, you shouldn't be typing words on a public forum :eek::eek::thumbsdown:

Sure!

1.) 25-15.

Your turn.

Embarassing stuff. Are you one of those grannies that knits during the footy? Do you know anything about how this game works? Why should the free kick count be even at the end of the match? It makes no sense :eek:

Again, it's 'you're'. And believe has a small 'b'. :eek::eek:

Seriously, if you don't know basic grammar, you shouldn't be typing words on a public forum :eek::eek::thumbsdown:

Someone is being a bit of a Grammar Nazi. Whatever my posts at least have sense rather than baseless accusations, coupled with unfounded statements based on your idiotic opinions.( ) See that space there? That's the end of my actual post and notice, I didn't add an emote in it! It's not hard you see.

This is a disgrace.

Adelaide supporters I truly feel sorry for you guys and know the hurt too. When your team plays hard, attacking footy, only to have your momentum continually road blocked in the last quarter by dubious free kicks with the blatant intent of assistanting a floundering Geelong.

I truly cannot think of an imortant tough game against Geelong in the past few seasons where the final result hasn't been either decided by the umpires, or exaggerated in it's greatness because of this unfairness. Last years Grand Final was some of the most astounding cheating you will ever see. Last week it was 7 free kicks to 1 in the final quarter against the Hawks. Almost all of them were clear cut momentum swingers, and once again we see it today.

Against the Dogs earlier in the year it was the same, with the Acker 'not paid' being the icing again for the people at Geelong. Against St Kilda earlier in the year they had to do a Hawthorn and be a 5 goal better team to just manage to sneak the win.

Last year against the Kangaroos when they were valiantly close to the Cats in the final stages, it was Geelong again who stole another win with THE WORST CHEATING I have ever seen.

It is madness, unfair, ridiculous and it has to stop. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

This is a disgrace.

Adelaide supporters I truly feel sorry for you guys and know the hurt too. When your team plays hard, attacking footy, only to have your momentum continually road blocked in the last quarter by dubious free kicks with the blatant intent of assistanting a floundering Geelong.

I truly cannot think of an imortant tough game against Geelong in the past few seasons where the final result hasn't been either decided by the umpires, or exaggerated in it's greatness because of this unfairness. Last years Grand Final was some of the most astounding cheating you will ever see. Last week it was 7 free kicks to 1 in the final quarter against the Hawks. Almost all of them were clear cut momentum swingers, and once again we see it today.

Against the Dogs earlier in the year it was the same, with the Acker 'not paid' being the icing again for the people at Geelong. Against St Kilda earlier in the year they had to do a Hawthorn and be a 5 goal better team to just manage to sneak the win.

Last year against the Kangaroos when they were valiantly close to the Cats in the final stages, it was Geelong again who stole another win with THE WORST CHEATING I have ever seen.

It is madness, unfair, ridiculous and it has to stop. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Duck and cover man! Handball Jnr's gonna attack you with his army of Emotes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GP, the free count was 25 - 15. Some very strange ones today that the commentators didnt even pick up.
If Sellars kick was 6 inches higher it would have been perfect. Thats footy.
Maric was never going to make the distance either.

This is a disgrace.

Don't forget the Freo game where HTB was only paid to one team.

Embarassing stuff. Are you one of those grannies that knits during the footy? Do you know anything about how this game works? Why should the free kick count be even at the end of the match? It makes no sense :eek:

It confuses me sometimes when you post on this issue. You come across as intelligent and someone I would get along with, but on this you choose to dismiss what you know is wrong, just because it us your team getting the run on it.

If it was happening to Hawthorn, I know that some on this site who know me, would know I would have the same view on it.

It is plain wrong, and bizarre too.

Sellar actually tried to kick over the contest, but didnt put enough on it.

You might call Sellar a hack, but he is getting a game which is more than I can say for Matthew Lobbe.

But no the umpire didnt lift him for the mark, but gave a holding the ball decision against Porps when it should have been a ball up.

When it comes to complaining about umpires. Earlier this year on 5AA I was listening to one of their 3AW crosses and they were joking about how much good does it do to complain to the AFL about umpiring decisions against your team so they dont know why teams do it. Tony Shaw then piped in and said, well there is one coach from SA who hasnt learnt because he averages at least one protest a month. It doesnt take an intellectual giant to work out which SA coach Shaw was referring to.

Interesting how there is just two cats players locking the ball in and there is no free just a ball up.

That happensd twice in the quarter and last week as well.

Next theyll be standing up and heeling it backwards to a team mate

Sellar actually tried to kick over the contest, but didnt put enough on it.

You might call Sellar a hack, but he is getting a game which is more than I can say for Matthew Lobbe.

But no the umpire didnt lift him for the mark, but gave a holding the ball decision against Porps when it should have been a ball up.

When it comes to complaining about umpires. Earlier this year on 5AA I was listening to one of their 3AW crosses and they were joking about how much good does it do to complain to the AFL about umpiring decisions against your team so they dont know why teams do it. Tony Shaw then piped in and said, well there is one coach from SA who hasnt learnt because he averages at least one protest a month. It doesnt take an intellectual giant to work out which SA coach Shaw was referring to.
Neil Craig?

Don't forget the Freo game where HTB was only paid to one team.

Yep, and there are many others too, like the Prelim last year where the Dogs were robbed even more than they were this year.

Whether or not the AFL try to put their heads in their arses over this issue, there is certainly a large number of Geelong supporting umpires, or at least Geelong sympathising umpires at the moment.

If I was a Geelong fan I would hate this, because it is taking a lot away from what fundamentally is a great team. Gee I hope Hawthorn makes 8th place this year, as I promise my boys will knock these favoured nancies out of 2009. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Interesting how there is just two cats players locking the ball in and there is no free just a ball up.

That happensd twice in the quarter and last week as well.

Next theyll be standing up and heeling it backwards to a team mate

Bro don't laugh. The umpires are so accountable for their actions, that the lengths they are going to are only going to grow.

We might see a whistle blown now with an opposition team running into an open goal with not even an explanation.

The AFL won't do anything anyway, everyone knows they are cheating, so what is there to lose?

James Sellar - 2 Kicks, 1 Handball, 1 Mark, 0 Goals, 0 Behinds, 1 Tackle, 0 Effective Tackles, 2 Hitouts.

2 Hitouts. I'll repeat that, 2 Hitouts. Wasn't he selected as a ruckman????

You have to admire the belligerence of the Camry Crows. They refuse to acknowledge the fact that they have selected a bum with their first round draft pick. Craig plays him out of arrogance, even though it has cost him a game now.

Onya Craigy.

Porpy plays on to advantage and runs towards a vacant forward 50.... sorry Porps bring it back mate, no advantage there.

Fast forward to the last quarter, Selwood taken high (probly ducking) by Bock, plays onto advantage and spots up a Geelong player 20 out straight in front.

No advantage? You bet your biased ass there was advantage that time.

Your turn mate...

Was that similar to when Dangerfield fell over and the ump held up the game to allow the Crow players to get back into position??

Remove this Banner Ad

Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back